Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Emily - New Malden  (Read 1175 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5344898) (4 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Ams11

Saw Lovely_Emily in New Malden today.

Comms - easy called and received postcode for vicinity and once arrived and parked text and got a reply with the exact door number.

I believe she is part of the crewe based in New Malden heard some female voices but did not get to see them.

Looks - As per pictures, fit body, long brown hair. She is girl next door in terms of looks. I would say about a 6 out of 10. She said she was 26 and I don't doubt this, in fact looked younger based on face and body.

Action - Initially opted for 70 for 30 mins but her demeanour was very sweet. Followed her upstairs - fit bum.  Offered a shower, which I took (I remember a previous review stated he was refused OWO as he has taken a piss!) She gave me 2 towels nice and warm and said that they were small hence 2 towels. Bathroom and bedroom fit for purpose.

Came back into the bedroom, she was dressed in a nice red bra and knickers set. I only had 20 pound notes so left £80  on the table before I went for a shower. When I came back she told me it was £70 and had left the change on the table. It was at the point I felt comfortable to go for 1 hour instead so topped off to £100 in total. She was ok with this and came over and started kissing my body and caressing me.

Light kisses and then on to OWO which was nice. Mainly focussed on the head but also licked and sucked my balls and used her hand to rub my undercarriage which was nice.

She then pushed me on to the bed and carried on with the OWO. Moved up for some kisses and started again on the OWO and kissing my nipples.

We carried on kissing and grinding interspersed with OWO until I was ready. Asked for Cowgirl with condom. She took my entire length and did grind down entirely, followed by mish including legs on shoulders until conclusion. This took around 40 mins or so.

We then talked for a bit, withdrew and she offered me a nice massage for the final 10 - 15 mins after cleaning me up.

Shower and a few more kisses and left with a smile and skip in my step.

Overall impression nice GFE experience with a lovely girl.

Offline Fully Sated

Offered a shower, which I took (I remember a previous review stated he was refused OWO as he has taken a piss!)

I asked for owo she said no I had a piss then didn’t shower after. Offered to shower then but she said no. So ow it was. Was ok but I never really enjoy ow.
Was a good fuck but put a bit of a downer on it that I didn’t get owo my fault I know...

Looks - As per pictures, fit body, long brown hair. She is girl next door in terms of looks.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 02:43:30 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline Ams11

Thanks guys for filling in the blanks for me.

Offline Fully Sated