Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzy Lapdancer  (Read 5863 times)

16 review(s) for Suzy the Kitten (7 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

FANOMENAL

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met her in January this year in a nice hotel in Canary Warf, booked her for 3 hours

She was late and had troubles with her phone keeping me updated but fine she was smiling and went to the bathroom to get changed. She is gorgeous and very slim, would prefer a bit bigger but that was ok.
She made me a nice lap dance and undressed me and took care of my cock, very deep as required and we did RO for a long time. After I went down to her until she came, she squirt and I like it very much.
Did ask for a facial finish and she was ok but only taking it around the mouth, not a real one.
I did try the anal as round 2, was good, she like it and does it with pleasure.
She has a funny accent and she is chatty but she is far too much playing with her phone and taking selfies, she did that all the time.
Went to the hotel bar to have some drink and conversation with her, she is smart, she knows what she does.
A nice lady which I recommend

Offline JamesRockford

Out of interest, why do you even waste 5 minutes of your time putting together such a lame, fake review?  "Time is precious, for what else is it but the very stuff of life?"

Offline akauya

Met her in January this year in a nice hotel in Canary Warf, booked her for 3 hours

She was late and had troubles with her phone keeping me updated but fine she was smiling and went to the bathroom to get changed. She is gorgeous and very slim, would prefer a bit bigger but that was ok.
She made me a nice lap dance and undressed me and took care of my cock, very deep as required and we did RO for a long time. After I went down to her until she came, she squirt and I like it very much.
Did ask for a facial finish and she was ok but only taking it around the mouth, not a real one.
She has a funny accent and she is chatty but she is far too much playing with her phone and taking selfies, she did that all the time.
Went to the hotel bar to have some drink and conversation with her, she is smart, she knows what she does.

Your name is not Suzi  by any chance?  :P

Online finn5555

Your name is not Suzi  by any chance?  :P

Is it me or does Suzi fucking ugly  :unknown:

Offline usingmyspareemail

I'm far more inclined to agree with this than her own assessment that she is 'top-model looking'.

Offline mattylondon

No it isn't just you. A plain Jane and I'm being very complimentary.

Yea, she's a 'top model'. Dream on. :rolleyes:

Offline punk

thats a lot of reviews your doing, must be a boring day, what with the rain etc.

abdul

Gentlemen it is a phenomenal review by Mr FANOMENAL who spent 3hrs free dating with Suzy so automatically he is obliged to do a favour for Suzi's business by writing a few lines in the forum. :P

Offline punk

Gentlemen it is a phenomenal review by Mr FANOMENAL who spent 3hrs free dating with Suzy so automatically he is obliged to do a favour for Suzi's business by writing a few lines in the forum. :P

ah your not him/her than?

abdul

ah your not him/her than?

Actually I don't want to waste my sperm on Suzi's vigina. :crazy:

Offline punk

Actually I don't want to waste my sperm on Suzi's vigina. :crazy:

great reply. :rolleyes:

FANOMENAL

guys, I'm not Suzi. I'm just new to this site and wanted to share what I think of her. You can like her or not, that's fine. I believe she is a good looking girl and if you read what I said I also mentioned she is spending too much time around taking pictures of herself. I like the meeting but I won't see her back.

Online finn5555

guys, I'm not Suzi. I'm just new to this site and wanted to share what I think of her. You can like her or not, that's fine. I believe she is a good looking girl and if you read what I said I also mentioned she is spending too much time around taking pictures of herself. I like the meeting but I won't see her back.

Looks are subjective but I recommend External Link/Members Only  :hi:

abdul

Then why did u recommend her?

Offline JamesRockford

My friend, perhaps you too will one day contribute some recommendations?

abdul

My friend, perhaps you too will one day contribute some recommendations?

I hope so bro but can't get rid of work :( to find a time to write reviews of my lovely ladies who I visit.

Offline mh

I hope so bro but can't get rid of work :( to find a time to write reviews of my lovely ladies who I visit.

So you have time to find girls to punt with, time to actually punt, time to post crap on here, but no time to write a review and that's the only thing stopping you?  :dash:

FANOMENAL

Because she is still a good looking girl and if it is your type she is pretty good at what she does, I'm not the only one saying she is nice and a good lady to spend time with, within our 3 hours we did not have only sex and had some social time which were good, she is smart. And also this site is suppose to be for us to share our experience

Offline Jimmyredcab

She looks very "ordinary" to me, certainly not a model, maybe her Mum told her that.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I remember when she first appeared on Adultwork, she insisted on booking through the system, once she got enough feedback she then raised her prices.    :bomb:

Offline JamesRockford

she is smart

Yes you said that in two posts now. If I'm looking for a tax accountant then yes this would be important to me.  WGs all think that they are smart ... and that we are mugs.

Offline mattylondon

Yes you said that in two posts now. If I'm looking for a tax accountant then yes this would be important to me.  WGs all think that they are smart ... and that we are mugs.
Some will tell you they were accountants.  :rolleyes:

An intelligent prossie isn't important to me. Perhaps it's just as well, less the talent pool of my options be reduced from 1000s to dozens! Who else can earn massive hourly rates, with minimal education, skills, training, common sense, claiming state benefits and paying no taxes. And of course, fool some gullible punters into believing they're special? Very smart women, I'd say.  :)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 04:18:22 pm by mattylondon »

Offline punk

never ever underestimate a WG some are very smart. :)

Offline JamesRockford

never ever underestimate a WG some are very smart. :)

Yes Dear, I didn't mean you, I meant most other WGs

Offline punk

Yes Dear, I didn't mean you, I meant most other WGs

i'll give you a discount next time

Offline JamesRockford

i'll give you a discount next time

LOL my mistake... I thought I was replying to FANOMENOL or whatever his/her name is

Offline punk

LOL my mistake... I thought I was replying to FANOMENOL or whatever his/her name is

no problem i replied in a jokey term.