Author Topic: Cici - Liverpool - Pink Peony  (Read 844 times)

Offline Blue1878

Just catching up on some recent punts.

Been to this place opp Royal Hospital a few times now having had the pleasure of Coco and Tania who I have reviewed previously. Was keen to book Coco again but she told me she was busy but Cocu was there and given I had seen some decent reviews on here I thought why not.

Arrived a greeted by Coco and introduced to Cici at this point I should’ve enquires about Coco availability as Cicinho wasn’t doing it for me looks wise. Anyway as we are all guilty if doing I stayed letting my need for a massage take over. Not sure this was same girl previously reviews as looked to be in her 40! At least and whilst has a nice figure when undressed it was nt all that

Shown into room and got undressed and Cici came in, she didn’t speak much at all apart from asking if I wanted b2b. Massage was ok and b2b was ok but just didn’t connect and not finding her that attractive didn’t help matters. Was hoping for the extras to kick in but never happened even when I did a little reverse massage on her and some RO nothing back. Finally got HE

Left disappointed and would say my previous review of service in button at was better