Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Narcissa - Diva - Earls Court  (Read 1519 times)

Offline Alex Elliott

External Link/Members Only

I made up my mind to go and see this lovely girl after seeing her video on the Diva website. It seemed impossible that she could be as beautiful as she looks on this, but she was.

Premises: Basement flat with straightforward access. Bedroom was fairly spacious with a good sized bed and large mirror on the wall.

Narcissa was dressed exactly as I had requested, in an elegant black dress that showed off her curves beautifully. She looks just like her agency pics, that is, stunning. In heels she was slightly taller than me (I am 5 ft 11 in). I was greeted with a very nice prolonged deep kiss, then after sorting out the paperwork and a quick shower, it was straight down to business. After quite a bit of fondling and fk, I slowly removed her dress and bra to reveal wonderful medium-sized natural breasts. Then after more fondling of these and her delicious rear end, I had her lay on the bed, pulled her panties aside and gave her a good pussy-licking. There followed an energetic session of protected sex in mish, with her making some pleasing little moans and whimpers, until I came to a very satisfying climax.

Next up, she gave me an excellent massage, then I returned the favour, but this soon developed into a situation where I was holding her close, fondling her bum, and murmuring dirty talkinto her ear while she stroked my rapidly re-hardening cock. Then more sex, first in doggie then with Narcissa on top. There was no clockwatching at all from Narcissa, but I ended the session myself eventually, pretty much out of exhaustion! Then after another quick shower and pleasant chat, I was off.

In summary, I found Narcissa a great punt. She’s beautiful, friendly, has a sublime body, and seemed to love kissing, having her pussy licked and being penetrated in various positions. I can’t attest to her oral skills as I didn’t ask for a blow job (not something I particularly go in for) but I expect they are very good. She speaks good enough English to have a decent chat with and has a nice line in humour. Can definitely recommend and expect to visit her again soon.

Offline Liverpool

How much and how long did you spend?

Offline kaj314