Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia James - Leeds Hotel  (Read 1775 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5239312) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline adamza

External Link/Members Only

Haven't been very active on here recently, so will try and rattle off a few reviews of recent punts...will keep this one brief though as I can't be bothered wasting much more of my time on this lass!

Comms

Easy enough, done via text

Location/meet

Hotel in Leeds. She was running late, so had me waiting for about 20 minutes or so. Finally got up to room for introductions...I'd say she's a decent looking lass but definitely add a few years to the stated 30, but I wasn't overly attracted to her. For some reason, I had the urge to leave when I got in the room...may have been the lack of a kiss and the almost immediate request for payment...but stupidly I was thinking with my cock and paid up  :thumbsdown:

Service

Paid £140 for a 1 hour incall. We agreed services beforehand to include FK, OWO, Anal, and also that two pops in the hour was fine.

FK was nonexistent, with minimal pecks on the lips that I gave up on quickly. She started with some OWO which was decent, but also involved a lot of HJ as if she was trying to make me cum quickly, and I had to make her slow down a few times. I then went down on her for some fingering and RO, her pussy was trimmed and tasted neutral, and at this point she did make some appreciative noises which helped improve matters.

Then got the rubber on, started with her on top, but was a bit lacklustre and she was tired pretty quickly. Switched it up for some mish and doggy, which was decent, then she went back on top and rode me a bit harder. I was tempted to initiate anal at this point, but could feel the sap rising so gave in to it and popped in the bag. This was around 30 minutes into the punt.

Had a cleanup and a chat. She seemed ok, but clearly only does what she does for the money (nothing wrong with that - but at least put up the facade of putting some effort in for a paying customer). Although round 1 hadn't been amazing, I was hoping for round 2 (as agreed) mainly as I wanted to fuck her up the arse. However, after about 10 minutes she started commenting that her next punter was waiting downstairs (your fucking fault for being late??) and her clear desire to get me out of the room killed off my mood. But she didn't even give me a chance to make the call, as next thing I knew she was off the bed and getting dressed...absolute piss take  :dash: But by this point I couldn't be arsed with her anymore so I got myself sorted and got out of there, roughly around 45 minutes after entering the room.

Summary

£140 wasted. No interest shown by the lass who is in the wrong job as far as I'm concerned. The lack of FK and no round 2 killed it for me (I won't hold the A Levels against her as I didn't initiate in the room..)

Maybe £100 Roms can get away with showing clear disdain for punters as they're bargain basement, but at this girl's price point I'm not having it...YMMV but I won't be going back for sure.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 10:30:41 pm by adamza »

Offline muffin

Thanks for sharing off my list!!

Offline Shawy74

Was lookin at this 1 myself,but after this report shant bovver,sorry u wasted ur money pal.

Offline Charles Glass

A couple of bad beats here thanks for sharing  :hi:

Amazing how little effort some woman put into a booking for that money they must think we are idiots.
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - Charles Glass, Gazza1234
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline TheSpaniard

I've been tempted many times for the anal mainly but this type of behaviour just really puts me off  :thumbsdown: