Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork request to upload picture.  (Read 2368 times)

yorkshire123

Hi Guys
i received the message below from a Prossie via AW

A request for your Profile Picture to be uploaded has been made by.................

I haven't ever met this girl before but have punted in her area.

Has anyone else had this before?
Is she fishing hoping to get a booking?
Does she think she may know me?

Or am i just been paranoid?  :unknown:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline Poppyxx

• Service Provider
Probably fishing yes, but am sure nothing more sinister is going on here. It is just that  we have the option of asking guys for their photo, although the need for that would mostly be in case they have enquired about making the booking.
I presume you haven't made the first contact with her, in which case she is using it as a means of drawing attention to her profile .

RandyF

Upload a fake, see what the cunt says if anything.

abdul

Hi Guys

A request for your Profile Picture to be uploaded has been made by.................

According to her profile how old is she? As because from my experience normally milf or older mature ladies ask for to upload pictures. :coolgirl:

yorkshire123

Thanks Guys (& Poppy) for the advice, even you CT  :hi:

Fishing looks the most obvious, looks like she has been trawling through new feedbacks in her area.

Cheeky cow doesn't even have a face pic on her profile so i may have a little fun tommorow with "show me yours & i will show you mine" quickly followed by the ugliest photo i can find on the net for my profile.

yorkshire123

According to her profile how old is she? As because from my experience normally milf or older mature ladies ask for to upload pictures. :coolgirl:

She's 27 (in AW years)
Only does phone chat

k

She must be verified, or you've written to her in the past, otherwise you are invisible to her.

Sounds promising actually.  The Phone Chat preference sounds like a cover for being very selective about who she meets.  Go along with it, but not with your real photo.  If you can send her a photo Shrek is a good choice, if uploading you will need to make sure it is free of copyright otherwise it will get taken down by AW.

Offline CBPaul

She's 27 (in AW years)
Only does phone chat

So about 40 then.

Most likely phishing so ignore it. Not worth taking the risk, the only personal details AW have of me are my punting phone number and they will never get anymore than that.

yantob27

I've had this request three times over the last couple of years, in each case I have NOT contacted the WG in question previously and in each case I would not  be interested in the WG. I have blacklisted them each time. I would be extremely suspicious of such an request.

Offline smiths

Hi Guys

As what i look like is totally irrelevant in punting as its not dating and i am paying my advice is ignore this crap.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
She must be verified, or you've written to her in the past, otherwise you are invisible to her.

AFAIR, If you add a girl to your Hot List, then she can send you emails, updates etc.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
She is using the only part of client connections that still works.  Asking to upload a photo is the only option that is still in use so many use it to get you to look at their profile in a hope of either buying her galleries/movies or making a booking.
It is touting and unsolicited so I would just ignore it.

No prossie no matter her age should ask for a photo, although it seems Abdul gets asked by all the mature ones.  Normal prossies do not need to see what you look like nor do they even want to

yorkshire123

Thanks to you all for your great advice  :hi:
Also thanks to admin for moving my post into the correct category.
Based on your collective advice i will ignore it.

Offline akauya

Thanks to you all for your great advice  :hi:
Also thanks to admin for moving my post into the correct category.
Based on your collective advice i will ignore it.

Before you completely ignore it. You're most welcome to send her my picture ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only

yorkshire123

Thanks for the offer
I have to refuse as i have no intention of using pictures that make me look better than i am, i will leave that to the prossies.  :D

Festisio

For a WG to do that must mean she has no custom.  Must be an absolute munter.

Rochdull lad

Given that your avatar's a bit, erm, "disconcerting", akauya; which photo would he choose?! ;)

Offline akauya

Given that your avatar's a bit, erm, "disconcerting", akauya; which photo would he choose?! ;)

Both are more flattering that the real me :D