Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Thai Erotic of Rugby (but probably tours)  (Read 1237 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5355612) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline saf1976

External Link/Members Only

Basically, turn up and it looked as though nobody was home.

On the text messages though I was getting accussed of all sorts. First off there was 2 of us at the door. Then she said come back in the daytime (was 9pm btw) as she was scared. She then said I was a robber trying to take her money. All bullshit.

Fortunately for me Rugby was on my way home tonight so not too much of a loss but had I been going from Cov specifically for that, i'd be fking fummin  :angry:

Rare I post a negative but needs must!

Offline Redhead

Shame .looks fit . Maybe worth a gamble , if I do I’ll book in the daytime to save getting messed around like that

Offline seandana

Shame .looks fit . Maybe worth a gamble , if I do I’ll book in the daytime to save getting messed around like that

and you will let us know how you get on  :thumbsup:

Offline theejaculator

and you will let us know how you get on  :thumbsup:

Its unlikely isn't it?  :hi:

Offline saf1976

If you are in that area and have a plan b, worth a shot. I personally wouldn't return on principle though.

Offline unluckylad

There were 2 men at the door, it was dark. The lady was correct to be frightened

Offline GingerNuts

There were 2 men at the door, it was dark. The lady was correct to be frightened

Read the OP again.

Offline unluckylad

Am I to assume that the 2 guys were outside the door, or assume that this was in the lady's text?¥Assumptions are the mother of all fuckups.

Offline GingerNuts

Am I to assume that the 2 guys were outside the door, or assume that this was in the lady's text?¥Assumptions are the mother of all fuckups.

You don't have to assume anything, just read and understand.

Offline saf1976

Just to clarify ...

I turned up. Texted and was told to knock the door. I knock the door and no response. There were no lights on and no car on the drive.

I text back and get accused of all sorts. I'm accused of being '2 men' then asked to go back in the daytime as she is scared of me. I'm then accussed of being a robber which is a clear attempt to scare me off.

Happy to post up texts with that number on, with the final address blurred out, for all to see.

Offline theejaculator

Just to clarify ...

I turned up. Texted and was told to knock the door. I knock the door and no response. There were no lights on and no car on the drive.

I text back and get accused of all sorts. I'm accused of being '2 men' then asked to go back in the daytime as she is scared of me. I'm then accussed of being a robber which is a clear attempt to scare me off.

Happy to post up texts with that number on, with the final address blurred out, for all to see.

I wouldn't bother ....cant see anybody on here questioning the validity of your review... :hi:

Offline unluckylad

I would like to apologise for misreading your review

Offline Littlefoot