Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie Summers - Walsall  (Read 3782 times)

10 review(s) for Katie Summers (5 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Walsalllad15

Made a visit to Katie last Saturday evening. Katie is a mature English attractive woman late 40's with a cracking body and lovely boobs

Location is good just near to Walsall FC, so nice and easy for train or the bus. Street parking is fine and there was no nosey neighbour's.

I went for the 30 mins for £80, started off by a nice relaxing massage, was asked if I wanted oil which I did, nice bit of teasing of my balls during the massage and her rubbing those great breast along my back.  Then on to owo ,which she was excellent at, a bit more touching and mutual playing with each other. Some more kissing and oral followed,  on with the condom,  she then rode me till I blew my load.

It was good to visit, someone decent providing a good service in Walsall for once, never felt rushed and not a clock.watcher either.

If some can put a link up for me that be great

Offline Punterperson1971

Made a visit to Katie last Saturday evening. Katie is a mature English attractive woman late 40's with a cracking body and lovely boobs

Location is good just near to Walsall FC, so nice and easy for train or the bus. Street parking is fine and there was no nosey neighbour's.

I went for the 30 mins for £80, started off by a nice relaxing massage, was asked if I wanted oil which I did, nice bit of teasing of my balls during the massage and her rubbing those great breast along my back.  Then on to owo ,which she was excellent at, a bit more touching and mutual playing with each other. Some more kissing and oral followed,  on with the condom,  she then rode me till I blew my load.

It was good to visit, someone decent providing a good service in Walsall for once, never felt rushed and not a clock.watcher either.

If some can put a link up for me that be great

Had my eyes on her for a while although I’m unsure about seeing her as her one negative review has her face down as a startled 😮 expression? What is her face really like mate.

Offline Walsalllad15

She's is a attractive lady, well presented,  pop and see her doubt you'll be disappointed

Offline jimmymac

She's is a attractive lady, well presented,  pop and see her doubt you'll be disappointed

Might put her on my list for a christmas punt, sounds like a decent time spent with her.

Offline Punterperson1971

Might put her on my list for a christmas punt, sounds like a decent time spent with her.
Yep me too

Offline MrDeviousD

She’s photoshopped her tattoos on her body out, she can also talk till your ears bleed, pretty sure she wears a wig, proper milf though with nice tits and body for her age.
Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility
Banned by: Iloveoral