Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xxKatalina-Hendon  (Read 1995 times)

63 review(s) for xx Katalina xx (46 positive, 11 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Parking]

Offline Mr Incognito

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My first review in a long time and my first meet with a SP in a long time..The meet happened a few weeks ago, day time booking on a weekday, 1hr (£90+20 for CIM)

Comms: Called her a couple of times, eventually managed to get a booking the same day, following the initial call everything else was arranged by text, although I phoned once I arrived to get the flat number.

Venue: Mansion block flat near Hendon Town hall. I found the room quite small, but adequate, has a good sized mirror for watching yourself in action. Katalina shares the place with one other girl, who I she said isn't a SP. Had a very quick shower, not very good shower..it was cold, but she said it's not normally like that.

Girl: I found her very attractive, she was wearing a short tartan skirt, which barely covers her ass...and that's all I was looking at as she showed me to the room
 Lots of pics on this site https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=262641.0

Services: Started with some DFK (had a very faint whiff of smoker’s breath), then onto OWO and covered sex in missionary, a bit of fake moaning, I came way too quickly. We spent a bit of time cuddling and talking about Hungry, where she goes quite often.. Then did some RO, which was very nice and she seemed to enjoy it. Unfortunately, I couldn't get it up for another...though she spent a lot of time trying, but eventually, decided just to carry on cuddling and talking for a bit longer.

I left after about 50 mins, considered asking for my £20 for CIM but in the end decided not to.

I would definitely return, as she's gorgeous (IMO), very very sexy and I want to do (her) better next time.

Offline winkywanky

OP, although from her POV the somewhat less than perfect punt was down to you and not her, I do feel she should have offered to refund your £20 for the CIM that didn't happen.

You paid her for the 60mins of service, that's fair enough, but you didn't get to enjoy the CIM so that should have been refunded IMO.

Offline salome

Correct.

OP you should have asked. Or alternative strategy: put the £20 on the table and say if it happens she keeps it. Otherwise you walk out with it.

Offline Mr Incognito

Or alternative strategy: put the £20 on the table and say if it happens she keeps it. Otherwise you walk out with it.

Thanks for the advice next time I will  :thumbsup:

Offline horneybynature

Thanks for the review op. She is very hot indeed and good at sex. But unfortunately I maybe caught her on a bad day and our session went into a disaster  :(