Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy-Orientalxx - Bolton  (Read 1358 times)

23 review(s) for Sexy-Orientalxx (17 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline DoggerJay

So here goes my short first review, the meeting took place took place earlier today.

£60 - 30 Minutes.

External Link/Members Only

Comms :- Text a text yesterday asking for a booking, got a response straight away and when i asked about a time slot i got no reply, tried phoning and texting a few times to no avail. So i thought i'd try again today, same scenario i phone called first thing this morning and this time agreed on a time. Was sent the location within minutes and was on my way. (Maybe book a day in advance to avoid this).

Location :- The location was a student shared accommodation just off Bury Road not far from Bolton town centre. The accommodation is right outside a school but wasn't any issues and the street was really quiet. May of picked a good time as i went at 1pm, closer to 3pm might be a problem with the school and people generally being around. I'm not too sure why she classes it as Bradshaw as it's quite far away, the area is quite rough and well renowned but don't let this put you off. The room was really clean, well laid out and was well equipped with new towels, oils, drinks etc. Only issue is that you have to go in the building where other students live so could be awkward if you pass someone on the hallway, on this occasion no-one was around.

Looks :- Jessey looked amazing, she's about 5ft at a push, nice small perky tits, nice big butt, clean shaven, smelt really nice etc. One thing that really stood out was the fact her whole body was so smoothed, her skin was really soft.

The Meet :- Was greeted by Jessy in skimpy demim shorts on my arrival, ushered my into a room on the first floor. Paper work sorted and was offered a shower, politely declined as i'd just had one before setting off. She went into the bathroom to freshen up and came back out in sexy black underwear. She told me to lay down on the front and started a short oily massage on my back, paying particular attention to my rear & balls. 5 mins into the massage she told me to position myself in doggy position and started to oil my ass and gave me the reach around from behind, she climbed on top of me and sat on my face, she was she clean as a whistle with no issues at all on that side of things. On with the condom and she gave me the best blow job i'd had in a long time, followed by Reverse Cow Girl, Missionary and Then finished with a bang in doggy style. Off with the condom, quick wipe down, showered then on my way. Overall really satisfied, wish i'd booked a little longer as i didn't last ten minutes  :dash:

Was a little worried at first as I've had some terrible Asian punts recently but within minutes i was at ease after seeing her come to the door. Don't know if she's like this with everyone as i'm a similar age to her we seemed to really hit it off.

Would definitely recommend and Would return.

Offline Goldfinch

It was posted in the discussion section,so I've moved it to reviews-I take it a positive rating is correct?

Offline Followyourdick

Says in Huddersfield now!
Also either this profile has been passed around quite a bit or she was 13 when she started :unknown:

Offline massivejohnson

Says in Huddersfield now!
Also either this profile has been passed around quite a bit or she was 13 when she started :unknown:

This profile has always been listed in Huddersfield, unless she had a trip out one day...

and there have been different pics in the past so may have been passed on...

Offline Jayjay

Was it the same girl as the pics? Looks like she’s got good sized boobs in the pictures.