Author Topic: KatieB87 Blackburn  (Read 1726 times)


5 review(s) for KatieB87 (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jaszyj87

External Link/Members Only

Saw Katie around 6 weeks ago

I've always wanted to fuck a pregnant girl to tick it off the buckets list so when I saw Katie I was happy cheap and pregnant.

Comms: really good to set up meet but directions to house were bad. Gave me post code and then wrong street name resulting in me driving round for 10 min trying to find the place.

Location: Its Ewood so dingy around there, parked okay after finding it. Bed in a front room, not clean but not messy is best way I can describe it.

Looks: Def her in the photos but was in baggy sweatpants and hoodie nothing sexy.

Meet: Money out the way she went away and came back naked. Had a decent blow job then on to sex, she climed on the bed and greeted to her on her back with black feet - (bare foot in a not clean place will do that). Got into possition for Mish and she let out the biggest fart/queef ever and I lost all enthusiasm for the punt. Tried for a while then gave up couldnt get him to stand back up. Made my excuses and left after 10 min

Offline freeze44

Sounds terrible and the wind the 'icing' on the cake ffs!!  :crazy:

Offline Smithers

Thanks for the review, I had her on my hotlist.

Into the bin now  :vomit:


Offline spiralnotebook

Quote
she let out the biggest fart/queef ever

Noooooooo!  :vomit:

Offline cueball

I'm sure this lass is reviewed on here under another, older profile.

Didn't she used to be based in brierfield?

Offline katmandu

I'm sure this lass is reviewed on here under another, older profile.

Didn't she used to be based in brierfield?
Yes you're right, she's been around for years.

Offline Drayki

Sounds terrible and the wind the 'icing' on the cake ffs!!  :crazy:

Could of been worse  :dash: :dash she could of followed through  :lol: