Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Chantelle - Old Street  (Read 1827 times)

50 review(s) for Sweet CHANTELLE xxx (41 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline LastManCumings

Sweet Chantelle at Old Street.

Meeting date - 24/03/2014
Meeting time - 1300-1400 hrs
Cost - £100

AW Link - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Positives

a) 7 min walk from Old Street station, hence a good central location.
b) Fit,blonde and petite Polish WG. Her profile pics according to me are a bit generic.
c) Quite energetic and willing to please
d) Decent comms all via text and arranged by her 'friend', who according to her manages her comms and bookings
e) Clean room with a decent size bed. It was a sunny afternoon so plenty of daylight even with the curtains closed
f) Non-smoker. She quit 3 months ago. Positive for me as I dislike fag breath. Mentioned that she has put on some weight since she quit.
h) Her English is good
i) Decent OWO and HJ
j) Likes to be on top during RO. Also quite keen and good at cowgirl
k) Can take a good pounding. 20 mins of doggy and she was still up for cowgirl.
i) CIM was quite good, kept her lips on my member for almost a minute before dealing with in the bathroom.

Neutral

a) Slightly run down council estate. Since it was an afternoon session, it was not much of an issue but I would not plan a visit after dark.
b) No DFK, just light FK and that too in the first 5 mins of the session.
c) Session interrupted by her friend who had to be let back into the apartment. She was quick to get back and resumed working on my member as soon as she got back
d) Slight clock-watching - she kept an eye on my watch which I wear at all times during the session. As soon as she saw it was 1400 hrs, she said "Oh wow, look at the time"; which was a clear indication that I need to get dressed now. There was a knock on the door when we passed the 1 hr mark as well.

Negatives

None really

abdul

Good review! I saw her few months ago during a lunch break 30min session was quite good though and definitely she works with another lady on that flat. .