Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spicy Julia  (Read 5998 times)

18 review(s) for Spicy Julia (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline larry76

Hi all,
i saw julia 3 weeks ago, she is bit above my price range, but i really attracted by her body.

External Link/Members Only

And i must admit that i really enjoyed.

Location: north acton in a modern building, very easy to find near the tesco
the building has a reception and a porter, but the building is so big that i think it will be very discrete.

Flat: nice flat with all the facility

About julia: She is stunning, her recent pics are way more representative, very slim with a nice pair a natural tits.
She is very friendly and loves sex, almost no stop with her mouth, pussy and ass.
She is late 20' but i would give her more early 20' certainly because she is very fit and slim.

About the service:
tight pussy, and very very tight asshole, you need her to take the led for anal.
we went slowly on the anal he took my wood and inserted it slowly in her ass.
We went on anal sex for 15 min, i dont think she can handle extensive anal sex, at least with thick penis.
Sex was very intensive, and after 1:30 of intensive sex, i started to be bit exhausted.

Her blowjob skills are great, i finished twice in her mouth (usually don't do it, but it was too tempting), and she swallowed i'm not sure if it is her usual service but it looked very natural during our meeting.

I came 5 times during our meeting
Duration: 2h

Cost: 260

pro:
great body and very cute (if you like slim and natural breast)
great service especially her mouth and her pussy (anal was good but i like more intensive anal sex, this was more anal gfe)
good facility and easy to find
Very good english and communication

Con:
bit above my usual price but i will certainly see her again if my budget it not too tight.

Offline Bartolomeo

thanks for the review, she looks great! Does she FK?

password02

Good review - Thanks for posting

Offline larry76

Offline supastarjay

bloody hell 5 times, nice one.

Offline El Jefe

5 times in 2 hours? your a machine dude :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 10:46:50 pm by El Jefe »

Offline el-fei

Had her on the HL for a while, absolutely beautiful. Hmmmm

Offline eldritch

Wow, she's gorgeous, hotlisted, thanks for the review. Does she have nice lingerie/outfits? Is she walking distance from public transport? Thanks.

k94

Strange question op..but how tall is she? And she seems to be thinner in her newer pics than in her old ones?

Offline larry76

The place is at 1 min walk from north acton near the tesco express and i think she is just below 5.7 -5.8 tall.

Tim20

Great review and added to my hot list  :wacko:

Roland D Hay

I'd have booked her in a shot if she'd been closer.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Great Review and she looks an interesting little hottie for sure   :cool:
In the HL she goes..... :drinks: