Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: New Sexy Barbara1228 - Leicester  (Read 1282 times)

21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5500784) (14 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
14 review(s) for blondy_barbara22 (9 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
14 review(s) for barbara1347 (9 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline director33

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£40 for half an hour
Massage, OW and Cowgirl to finish

I'll keep this short and sweet as usual. Nicole has gone back for Christmas and I really fancied a quick pump and dump. Comms were good and I'd been to the address before so knew about taking the shoes off once inside.
I found her to be a sweet girl, friendly and keen to make conversation. Nice body, with great tits and arse. Massage was below average as is to be expected but OW was good and then happy to ride me to completion with a smile on her face.
I know to some this would seem an neutral possibly, but for £40 I think of it as great value.

Offline Goldfinch

A good value punt-cheers for sharing. :thumbsup:

What  was the location of the punt,so it can be added to the title.

Offline Moreish

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£40 for half an hour
Massage, OW and Cowgirl to finish

I'll keep this short and sweet as usual. Nicole has gone back for Christmas and I really fancied a quick pump and dump. Comms were good and I'd been to the address before so knew about taking the shoes off once inside.
I found her to be a sweet girl, friendly and keen to make conversation. Nice body, with great tits and arse. Massage was below average as is to be expected but OW was good and then happy to ride me to completion with a smile on her face.
I know to some this would seem an neutral possibly, but for £40 I think of it as great value.

D33, yep would had been a neutral from me but glad you enjoyed yourself, she got about  as much personality as an orange  but each to their own . I presume she told you that" Niks gone back for Christmas " and I would say she's  smiling now trade picked up because she's eliminate the competition.

Regards M  ;)

Online Dipper

40 for 30 :thumbsup:

More of this please.  :D

Online Charliehutton

Glad you enjoyed the occasion, D33. She has a reputation on here for poor service and being miserable, but like you, I thought she had a sense of fun about her, and with that petite, nicely rounded little body I left thinking I'd had every pennyworth of my £40.