Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SashaHottyXX - Bow Road/Church  (Read 11398 times)

1 review(s) for xx_Maria_xx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline NightKid

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Aanndd the 2nd TOFT punt pays off ... 4 times now I've had this happen where after returning to punting from a hiatus, the first would turn out shite & the second has been good.
I'm now officially subscribing to the law of NK's Lucky Encounters with the Second Kind™.  :lol:

Moving on to business ... nearest Tube station is Bow Road, although Bow Church is even closer if could access the DLR and I opted for 45 mins @ £80.
Also, in the spirit of taking a gamble, I'll be experimenting with another different review format today.

Positive:
Comms - 6/10 (Replies to enquiry texts almost instantly but strangely enough she made me wait over 10 mins once I arrived outside)
Looks - 8/10 (Girl in the photos, and I think she slightly more attractive in the flesh. Bears some resemblance to the well-reviewed Katalina)
Body - 8/10 (Rather petite in size, 5'1"/size 6 is just off imo ... more like 5'3"/size 7 as she was roughly a head shorter me and had a wee bit of tummy but that could be me being pedantic.
Breasts definitely natural B's though, I told her they were great but she kept saying that they weren't big enough and wanted them augmented ... ugh.  :dash: Another plus point, no visible tatts)

RO - 9/10 (Extremely responsive when you go down hard on her clit, complete with sensual-ish light hair pulling/arm scratching/dirty talk. Only letdown was no fingering)
Intercourse - 7/10 (Very accommodating with positions and quite enthusiastic. For some funny reason I got slightly soft after a hard round of doggy and she diagnosed me with "needing more oral" so that brought my enjoyment of this act down a little)
CIM - 8/10 (Does as advertised without it being extra ... could've sucked harder when I was climaxing though. Again, pedantism.  :D)

Neutral:
Kissing - 6/10 (Very light FK, not closed mouth but not much tongue either. Does do it abit more frequently once turned on though)

Negative:
BJ - 4/10 (I'm actually confused whether to score this higher or not. She took me quite deep in her throat at times towards the end when she'd warmed up after sex but her overall BJ suction/technique is bad, which I suspect is due to inexperience. In any case, since I didn't enjoy it that much ... thought I'd list it here instead)

Miscellaneous:
+ No clockwatching. I overstayed by 15 mins, talking to her about getting settled down in London ... although that could be due to her having no one after me or she needed/wanted the help.
+ She didn't insist on the payment being made upfront, so I ended up doing it at the end.
~ Spoken English is passable despite her decent written English in texts and she struggles to come up with words at times during conversation, like degrees when describing temperature.
- Couldn't get the hot water on to save a life even though she claimed it was available.
- The entire place was stuffy/boiling as she'd left the heating on ... methinks she likes being in heat.  :P

Aggregate score - 7/10 (#ARD  ;))

Attached pictures for future reference: (Kudos to Woodstock for the idea/initial effort!)

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Edit: Bigger pics
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 07:35:45 pm by NightKid »

password02

Thanks for the review - seems a good find

Offline Oggytoo

Nice one. I called yesterday and booked her and then got a text 5 minutes later saying she couldn't make the time. Maybe you were in the slot so to speak.

I would have given up but I'll try again after your positive review.

Thanks n

bigone

Looks very cute another Romanian disaster LOL  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline NightKid

I called yesterday and booked her and then got a text 5 minutes later saying she couldn't make the time. Maybe you were in the slot so to speak.

Well, I took the 3 - 4 pm slot. Was that the one you wanted?
She was replying texts for a min or so before we started but I overlooked it as I thought it only fair she be given the chance to tell others she was busy at the time.

Obviously, she did not look at her phone once while we were shagging.

Looks very cute another Romanian disaster LOL  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hence the #ARD.  ;)

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

(Not sure if I should have started another review for this, but I don't have much to add)

I've seen this girl a couple of weeks ago. I concur everything NightKid said. A few points to emphasize:
- She is really prettier in person than in the pictures (also smaller, which is a good thing for me personally). I had no clue she was this petite from the pictures.
- Great comms via text, not so "passable" spoken English. She doesn't know basic random words like towel, ear, tree :D
- She was very enthusiastic, but also weird in some ways. She'd interrupt a heavy kissing session to ask about the English word for "ear".
- For some reason she suggested/insisted on doing doggy position a lot. I guess she's lazy and doesn't want to do most of the work. (still this doesn't conflict with the enthusiastic point)

My aggregate score: 7.5

Offline UltrasForLife

Thanks guys. My type this one - had her hotlisted but now is def on the to-do list if I get an opportunity in the area anytime soon.

Do you know if she is London-based or travels?

Offline Meursault

Offline NightKid

- Great comms via text, not so "passable" spoken English. She doesn't know basic random words like towel, ear, tree :D

Initially, I was actually going to say "barely passable" but ended up omitting the "barely" because she was savvy enough to use her phone to translate parts of our conversation.
In hindsight, I suppose it should count against her as that could be a problem for some ... oh well, mea culpa.  :blush:

Thanks guys. My type this one - had her hotlisted but now is def on the to-do list if I get an opportunity in the area anytime soon.

Do you know if she is London-based or travels?

She's London-based at the moment but that could change in future as I remember her saying she dislikes it here.

Offline akauya

Thanks for that review NK, great find and yet another one to add to my ever growing hot list... :)

Offline bestbefore

Great review, very informative and helpful.
She looks a little cracker
BUT
it looks as if she has moved to Forest Hill!

So great news for South East Londoners, not so much for us in the North West of town..

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

damn, I was planning to see her again as she was close to my place and was very a convenient punt. Oh well..

Offline Steve2

it looks as if she has moved to Forest Hill!

So great news for South East Londoners, not so much for us in the North West of town..

And now in Croydon !

Offline NightKid

Aanndd currently near Lewisham ... is she trying to cover all of London and its punters within a month? Feckin' smart business sense, that.  :sarcastic:
Oh well, you lot didn't miss much. Maybe another fresh face and a decent shag but that's about it really.

On another note, may I ask for some feedback on the review format?
Edit: Does the added length due to the extra scores makes it hard/tedious to read, etc.?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 01:49:25 am by NightKid »

Offline pumps

1 in a million to find a good romanian!

i wish i had seen this review sooner! i think i'll try her

Offline akauya

Aanndd currently near Lewisham ... is she trying to cover all of London and its punters within a month? Feckin' smart business sense, that.  :sarcastic:
Oh well, you lot didn't miss much. Maybe another fresh face and a decent shag but that's about it really.

On another note, may I ask for some feedback on the review format?
Edit: Does the added length due to the extra scores makes it hard/tedious to read, etc.?

I think she is an equal opportunities prossie... she wants to give all London punters a fair chance to bang her arse :)

As for the new format... I do like the pics you added, it's specially good when you punt with EE girls to check if they passed the profile on or not. With regards to the ratings you added, not sure. It's all subjective innit... what maybe an 9/10 for one will be a 7/10 for another. But I do like your detailed reports they are very informative indeed and I don't think it makes it harder to read, on the whole it's more helpful for punters which is what this site is all about.

Thanks again.  :hi:

chelsea1962

This cow had me go all the way to blackwall on the docklands
then no contact total let down :mad:

Offline GoodWillPunting

I saw her on Friday evening, was a top experience. Review to follow soon..

Offline Packer

You might have seen her a little after me then!

I saw Sasha last Friday afternoon.  Service wise she was good.  But I thought facially she was stunning. Just the sort of look I like, nice round pretty face and a lovely little body. 

Thanks NK for the review on this one, its one of those slightly dubious profiles (in my view), so you did a good deed to TOFT.

Now I gotta decide whether I can be asked to do a review or not..... :rolleyes:

Offline NightKid

Thanks NK for the review on this one

My pleasure. Incidentally, she's currently listed as being somewhere in Newham ... any of you chaps know where exactly?

Offline johnny.bravo

Block of new build flats near bow round about, im off to see her soon  :yahoo:

chelsea1962

All you fuckers were banging her friday i booked and was left out in rain :mad:

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

Block of new build flats near bow round about, im off to see her soon  :yahoo:
Has anyone seen her recently near Bow? She was there when I saw her but she's moved like 10 times since then and I think she is not in Bow now.

Offline Packer

She's now in Waltham Forest, so a little further out.  If she's around on Saturday still, I'm tempted for a repeat visit  :cool:

Offline backofthenet

aaaand loook who I found.

Currently based in Canary Wharf, but her previous behaviour suggests a penchant for touring London...

Offline The_Don

aaaand loook who I found.

Currently based in Canary Wharf, but her previous behaviour suggests a penchant for touring London...

:thumbsup:

Confused at pricing

1 hour £120 /  2 hours £250
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 12:40:27 am by The_Don »

Quesadilla

Pricing is slightly confusing but regardless she has jumped very nearly straight to the top of my shortlist.  Looks awesome, services match up nicely.  Just need to hope she stays put long enough for me to find the time!!  :hi:

Offline manoir

Make sure you have a plan B ready. Went to see her. Agreed time. Got there early so waited a before texting her 5 mins before the session. Ignored me for over 20 mins. Also messaged via whatsapp and I saw that she was online and had seen the message. Completely ignored me still, and never heard from her again.

comms were good until then. More reliable providers out there.