Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Briana 69 - Liverpool  (Read 1959 times)

34 review(s) for SEXY BRIANA 69 (23 positive, 4 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline sevenstealth

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes £70

This was actually the 3rd time I have seen Briana. Her apartment is just around the corner from mine on the edge of the city centre

All arranged by text

First time I saw her, though I was majorly impressed by her body and looks, the service wasn’t great. When I asked for a shower she sighed and said ok but it’s coming off the time. Felt rushed

Second time was much better, I showered just before I left the house and handed over the money and just took my clothes off straight away, service was better

This time the meet was excellent, in fact I would go so far as to say one of my favourite punts

Arrived and did the same, handed over money and took my clothes off, her English isn’t the best but she gets by fine, she made a bit of small talk about remembering me from last time and that it’s been a while. She then asks if I want oral with or without. I say without and she gets a wipe out and gives my cock a quick clean with that. Little bit of playing with my cock and I’m quickly getting hard

She gives me a quick warning not to cum in her mouth and then off to work she goes, licking and sucking away and once I am fully erect she starts to really deep throat me. I love her BJ technique, it drives me wild, she’s really pretty and just looking at her smiling face as she chomps down the lot takes me super close to doing what she has told me not to and just shooting my load in her gob

She hums a tune for a bit as she’s sucking away and when I make a very satisfactory noise when she goes deep, she really pays attention to this and keeps going to the bottom of my shaft. I then gently grabbed her head and started face fucking her. Felt this might have been risky but she’s fine with it. Can’t believe I held it together tbh

She then stands up and gets the condom out. Rubbered up we start with missionary, and when I’m inside her we had some really nice deep french kissing, I started to kiss her on the neck and then licked and nibbled her ear, this seemed to get her really panting away and she returned the favour on me, super turned on

Then spooned her side on looking at her gorgeous arse hole, it was too much to take and I popped in the bag

Next time I’m really tempted to go for Anal with her, but I haven’t seen anyone mention in reviews if they’ve done this with her

Offline fitsy07lfc

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes £70

This was actually the 3rd time I have seen Briana. Her apartment is just around the corner from mine on the edge of the city centre

All arranged by text

First time I saw her, though I was majorly impressed by her body and looks, the service wasn’t great. When I asked for a shower she sighed and said ok but it’s coming off the time. Felt rushed

Second time was much better, I showered just before I left the house and handed over the money and just took my clothes off straight away, service was better

This time the meet was excellent, in fact I would go so far as to say one of my favourite punts

Arrived and did the same, handed over money and took my clothes off, her English isn’t the best but she gets by fine, she made a bit of small talk about remembering me from last time and that it’s been a while. She then asks if I want oral with or without. I say without and she gets a wipe out and gives my cock a quick clean with that. Little bit of playing with my cock and I’m quickly getting hard

She gives me a quick warning not to cum in her mouth and then off to work she goes, licking and sucking away and once I am fully erect she starts to really deep throat me. I love her BJ technique, it drives me wild, she’s really pretty and just looking at her smiling face as she chomps down the lot takes me super close to doing what she has told me not to and just shooting my load in her gob

She hums a tune for a bit as she’s sucking away and when I make a very satisfactory noise when she goes deep, she really pays attention to this and keeps going to the bottom of my shaft. I then gently grabbed her head and started face fucking her. Felt this might have been risky but she’s fine with it. Can’t believe I held it together tbh

She then stands up and gets the condom out. Rubbered up we start with missionary, and when I’m inside her we had some really nice deep french kissing, I started to kiss her on the neck and then licked and nibbled her ear, this seemed to get her really panting away and she returned the favour on me, super turned on

Then spooned her side on looking at her gorgeous arse hole, it was too much to take and I popped in the bag

Next time I’m really tempted to go for Anal with her, but I haven’t seen anyone mention in reviews if they’ve done this with her
I think she is great, but i could swear someone said in a previous review that she charges £70 for anal, so it doesnt surprise me that noone has gone for it.