Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rio Ex Sandys - Liverpool  (Read 1159 times)

22 review(s) for Rio ex Sandys  (16 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
27 review(s) for carmela english (20 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline sevenstealth

External Link/Members Only

30 mins £80

Saw Rio at a Liverpool hotel a few weeks back after having no joy trying to get through to her previously

Looks wise, as per her aw profile. Banging body. Nice to talk to as well

Punt was by no means terrible and I do feel a bit harsh giving a neutral

BJ - think she can deep throat but did it very sparingly, too much hand action during the Bj I thought. Kissing was only very light and not too passionate

Started off with some doggy style, view was fantastic she has a great arse. And then some missionary, she got me to pin her ankles behind her head which I loved, holding her ankles as I pounded away.

Then I asked her if she would go on top and she says she doesn’t do that, which was a bit disappointing

Finally she took off the Johnny after it was clear I was knackered from all the pounding and I lie down on my back,

I was expecting CIM as a guarantee as it is mentioned on her profile, but she sucked and tugged away a bit, applied some lotion onto my cock and once I was cumming kind of moved away

All in all like I say by no means terrible but could have been much better