Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Voluptuous Vivica- wolverhampton  (Read 3696 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5272461) (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tynetunnel]
9 review(s) for Vivica Aston (7 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Moriz28

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £70 for 30 minute incall.

my first review so not sure im doing this right. i wanted to punt early and the first one that picked up was vivica  liked the pics so why not

Comms: As above picked up phone and was available

Looks: on profile it is of her but touched up to make her look younger and bustier but she was still a good looking woman but older im not good with ages but yea.

Services: a lot of kissing Enjoyed OWO no rush like others took her time and when i was ready to move on to sex in doggy and then finish in cowgirl.  other services were available but at extra cost i was not interested so not bothered

Attitude: she was welcoming and did not clock watch
Conclusion:was a good punt the only thing is she looks older than her pics

other reviews to come soon

Offline Punterperson1971

Cost: £70 for 30 minute incall.

my first review so not sure im doing this right. i wanted to punt early and the first one that picked up was vivica  liked the pics so why not

Comms: As above picked up phone and was available

Looks: on profile it is of her but touched up to make her look younger and bustier but she was still a good looking woman but older im not good with ages but yea.

Services: a lot of kissing Enjoyed OWO no rush like others took her time and when i was ready to move on to sex in doggy and then finish in cowgirl.  other services were available but at extra cost i was not interested so not bothered

Attitude: she was welcoming and did not clock watch
Conclusion:was a good punt the only thing is she looks older than her pics

other reviews to come soon

Is that Wolverhampton or Willenhall as there’s an Albion street in Willenhall and didn’t she used to work in Birmingham as vivica Ashton part of a group there.

Offline Kerosene

A few reviews on her old profile. Missed her when she was in Birmingham.

Offline M8gic

How tall would you say she is? Also dress size

Offline Moriz28

shes about 5 7 but im not good with height and maybe size 10ish also shes wolverhampton the vivica aston pics at the top are more accurate from her photoshopped pics
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 11:18:00 pm by Moriz28 »