Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily naughty Thai - Paddington - Poss TOFTT  (Read 4727 times)

21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5325368) (13 positive, 1 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6404669) (16 positive, 1 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline airrift2010

External Link/Members Only

Not the bedroom in the photos but it was the lady.

5 minutes walk from Lancaster Gate or Paddington Station, a lovely flat and she’s done a great job with the lighting. Small shower.

The girl

Cracking body, flat stomach, subtle makeup and perfume, nicely done tits. I really couldn’t gauge her age but she looks great. Good personality, handles her own bookings as far as I could tell, speaks ok English.

The Meet

Kiss and grope on arrival, quick freshen up, onto the bed for more fondling and kissing, light dfk with tongues. She moved down for an ok bj, put both balls on her mouth, some really deep rimming. Moved her into 69 for more of the same and ate out her pussy and ass, she was fresh and tasted lovely, lots of little moans and gasps from her.

She got the oil out, sprayed a bit on both of us and laid down on top of me for some nice b2b, lots of grinding. It got too much for her so she grabbed a condom, cleaned the oil off my dick and away we went. Started her on top, then into doggy, I stuck my thumb in her ass and she played with her clit and got herself off. Let her cool down then into prone bone, this seemed to light her fuse and she was squeezing my hands for dear life, screaming every so often into the pillow. Her face and neck were flushed and Her pussy felt great. I varied the pace to last as long as I could, eventually popped at about 50 mins in. Her ass was on offer but I was enjoying the pussy too much and couldn’t be bothered to change.

We rolled into spoons and had a chat, she left me inside her for a couple of minutes until I started to soften. Quick shower and on my way.

Verdict

Great punt with a lovely girl, doubt I’ll return as whilst it was fun there wasn’t the connection that i get with some of the ladies I visit. I would recommend though.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline expeller

She claim her tits are natural. You seem to feel sure they are enhanced. Which is it?

Offline PLeisure

Good find, thanks for TOftT  :thumbsup:

Anal def included in her base rate?

Online LLPunting

Looks familiar, any afficionados able to confirm her agency name(s) and any past history here?

Offline airrift2010

Tits - I’m undecided

A - definitely available to me

Looks familiar - yes, I thought so too

Offline Muzmuz

Looks familiar, any afficionados able to confirm her agency name(s) and any past history here?

Her agency names are Lola@Olina, Bow@Invasian and Candy@Asianselection. Plenty of history here.

Offline magnetico

Thanks for the review, another asian to try.