Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PennieLane87 glasgow  (Read 2295 times)

7 review(s) for PennieLane87 (5 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

jg048012

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Having been intruiged my the puppy miss Lane's positive reviews I took my chance yesterday with a 30min punt.

Met in a nice room of a Glasgow city hotel - all very easy, fresh and clean.

Communications were good throughout and was nicely greeted at the door by very pretty next door girl type dressed in black basque stocking heels and lacy knickers.

Offered a shower which I'd just had, offered up the dosh, and Sat on the bed and broke the ice.

Soon we started gfe sensual kissing and gradual touching, gently exposing her petite and nicely nippled breasts.

As things progressed with more urgency I found Pennie responsive, especially as I chowed down on her sweet and very full lips below set off well with a well trimmed landing strip.

When she got to work on me in between bouts of dfk she lubricated me nicely with good unhurried  technique, spitting and working me close to the brink several times....a great sight to see her suck lick and spit with plenty of eye contact as I enjoyed her pussy and ass with multiple fingers.

Having mentally decided I wanted to let rip I encouraged her to suck some more and exploded into here mouth which didn't phase her and drew a smile of a job well done.

Cleaned up there was time for a relaxed friendly and complimentary exchange before I decided to head off.

Location 10
Pennie 8
Service for what I experienced 10
Vfm 8

tmq67

Many thanks for pointing me in the direction of this one... going to have to give her a try, the dildo in her ass pics are just too much for a weak willed man to resist.  :wacko:

Will report back with my findings