Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Virag DT - Earls Court  (Read 2737 times)

Offline chzmic

Hello All,

Long time Lurker first review here,

Happened about a month ago in a decently sized serviced apartment in earls court, 5 minute walk from the station.

GBP150 for 45 minutes.

Contacted her via email viragdt@gmail.com prompt coms and instructions.

I arrived on time and she was hiding behind the door to let me in.

Was offered a towel and went to freshen up, upon returning she was knelling on the and started to play with my hardening cock.

I asked her to worship my cock and she began sucking quite slowly and GFE like, but when I was rock hard, she kicked it up a gear and started going balls deep with no problem, occasionally I would take her head and hold it there for what seems like an age, however she can breathe just fine whilst balls deep. An incredible skill.

Then I rolled her over and hung her head off the bed and proceeded to fuck her throat she takes it like a champ until i cum all the way down her throat.

A quick breather and I challenge her to make me come again, but this time around, I want her to do all the work.

Before i know it she is face fucking herself on me and changing up the rhythm and tempo, going balls deep and then putting my balls in her mouth and licking and sucking them, she made her way down to my arsehole and started rimming me while jacking me off - this was a first for me and I did really enjoy it, she got me coming down her throat again just before the end of our 45 mins.

A quick shower and off i went,

Some people on here have questioned her appearance and femininity, she has short hair and may not appeal to everyone, however she sucks cock like nobody I've ever seen before, if there are others in this bracket, please do share and I will try them out.

If you enjoy deep throat, she's exceptional.

Would I return, Yes, when she visits London again.

Offline Fully Sated

Thank you for posting your first review, Chzmic. Keep them coming. Next time please include the link ( whether dead or active). Luckily for you , The Legend also known as Mr Goldfinch seemingly does not even need a link in order to index a review, but it is useful for the rest of us mere mortals.

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 02:15:06 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline chzmic

Hello, noted thanks. The next time I post a review I will include a link.

However on my profile I do not have the option to simply click "post a review" I need to search post a review and another member has kindly linked the the regional urls, so i posted it via clicking through!

Offline magnetico

I thought she was doing only 1h minimum?

Offline chzmic

I thought she was doing only 1h minimum?

She was, there was a bit of confusion - As I only ever contacted her via email. I was unaware that her rates had increased. So I arrived with 150 and we came to the mutual agreement that I would stay for less time.

Offline mbyrnes

She told me she might not be coming back to London for a long while. 'No plans'.

Offline unus669

She told me she might not be coming back to London for a long while. 'No plans'.

She has done that before, also from what she said during one of my meets, she does work in other European countries.