Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy Amazon - Colindale  (Read 1739 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5388244) (12 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
52 review(s) for Amy Amazon (44 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Comicman

Seen her several times this year her place is about  a 10 minute walk from  Collingdale station new build  apartment good communication by phone  calling  or texting she is 5ft 9 barefoot  in  her fifties  with a gym toned tanned body £50 30 minutes for dfk owo sex in multiple positions (obviously with a condom)  and sometimes cim for no extra a lot has been  said  about  her face and yes its not her best  feature her body  and personality  are i just  remind  myself  im not there  to marry  her for £50 you would  struggle to match her vfm in London she always  has good hygiene and her bathroom is clean with wet wipes  and clean towels she has breast implants i prefer  natural but i will take  implants over a flat  chest and a nice arse she told me she squats a lot

Offline Comicman

Online WARSZAWA16

That's OK. Old links now offline but put here for more background/indexing:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Comicman

Can you please tell me how  you post links  thanks

Online WARSZAWA16

Can you please tell me how  you post links  thanks

This should hopefully be helpful re-posting links. Goldfinch posted it in March in answer to a similar query:

« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 01:41:01 am by WARSZAWA16 »

Offline Palace123

Hey OP, thanks for your post. There's been a lot of talk on here about this one's true (or former) sex.  So one question....did she get wet down there? (its  said that post op ones don't really get wet....having to rely on lube).
Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Comicman

She gets very wet and is 100% woman she has given  birth

Offline Palace123

Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l
Banned by: daviemac