Author Topic: Sexyscouser69 - Anfield  (Read 1156 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5388518) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Kenaldo

Sexyscouser69.  External Link/Members Only

Seen this girl twice within a week or so. First time was a 15 minute session for £40. Second time was a 30 minute session at £70. I note she’s dropped her prices within the last couple of days to £30/60.

Location is a downstairs flat (which looks like a typical two story house) on a fairly modern estate (cul de sac) about a 5 minute drive from Anfield towards the L6 area. Very safe, possibly some prying eyes of a day but certainly not once it’s gone dark. You can park at the end of her path and it’s all good.

Girl is the same as in her pictures. Nice figure, slight belly (you can tell this from her pictures), dressed in a one piece outfit both time (first was black fishnet and second was in red). I thought she was attractive and had a good friendly personality which helped both meetings. I’ll report back on the 30 minute session was which just a longer version of the 15 minute one.

Straight in to DFK which was really good and lasted throughout the whole meeting. Everything is covered and there is no OWO on offer (though she does say she does cim but doesn’t swallow, this is £20 extra).

She really gets into the sex and comes across as a horny babe. I fingered her which she seem to enjoy and then she moved to ask me to fuck her. I rolled the condom on and she bent over and gave me a quick suck to get me hard and then rode me cowgirl. (Previously she’d given given me a decent BJ, deep but much more than just licking the end, no complaints from me) I’d been before and she told me she liked her hair pulled when getting fucked and although I’d not done this before and was unsure as to how hard to pull it, she really got off on this and was totally into it! This happened whilst on top, in mish and then from behind whilst she lay flat on the bed and I fucked her from on top with a firm grip of her hair.

Moans and groans seemed genuine and she wanted me to finish off inside of her which I couldn’t do. So I rolled on my back and she wanked me off whilst snogging the face off me whilst I slipped a few fingers in her pussy.

She seems like a genuine girl who enjoys the sex. You’ve no chance of OW (unless you’re paying £20 for a cim finish and even then I think you’d only get the finish). It’s a business for her and she’s clear on the many extras she offers and the price they come at. This didn’t put me off as I knew this from the first visit.

Finished up, wet wipes offered, no offer of any shower either visit. No awkward silences either. Out the door at the 30 minute mark so she knows how to time a session.

Would I return, yes I think so. She’s a tidy, horny babe who seems like she enjoys getting fucked for money.