Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: CaraDelacroix001 - Guildford. Outstanding DT skills!  (Read 3384 times)

44 review(s) for CaraDelacroix001 (43 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Brand242

Met Cara a few weeks ago for an hr incall. She’s based right next to the station in a nice flat, great shower. Paid £170.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So her location is quite a way out of my way but she’s been on my hotlist because of the DT recommendations. Glad I went..

So Cara looked around mid 30’s for me. Romanian and clearly been in the country many years. Excellent level of English so carries a conversation well. Attractive enough but more importantly for me very fit body. Got lots of outfits and I opted for a maid roleplay to start. Made clear I’m well into face fucking and use of baby oil as I like it messy. Gave the thumbs up to everything when arranging the meet.

Arrived, Cara was dressed up and I showered. Came out and she got onto her knees and started to take it all in. Took the whole length easily and allowed me to grab her head and take full control. In numerous positions...on knees, head hanging over bed, on the chair. no teeth, pure throat work. I realised after round 1 she puked a little bit - that extreme is not for me, but seems like she’s into that for those that do like that. One of the best DT / face fucking experiences I’ve had.  :yahoo: got her to ensure it was all sloppy and spit eveywhere and at some point I remembered the baby oil. So that went everywhere and she got all wet and messy. Outfit still on as I wouldn’t let her take it off. Submissively awesome.

So this went on for a while could have finished by oral only but thought I have to fuck her, that petite body. She crawled onto the bed and bent over. Face down, arse up. Fucked her hard in doggy, she was very energetic and pushed back just as hard. Allowed me to go in hard and dominate. Also had a nice large mirror at the edge of the bed. Excellent view.

So halfway into the hr, couldn’t hold back any more, plus I wanted 2 rounds. Dragged her back on her knees for an explosive facial all over her face. No flinching, took every drop and even continued to suck as much out of my dick upon my request. Great moment.

So round 1 over, Cara cleaned up. We both showered cos we got very messy and chatted for a bit. Onto round 2 and she changed into her stewardess outfit. She wears the outfits brilliantly. Instant horn.

Round 2 was pretty much the same. Hard DT / face fucking and then onto fucking her mish and sideways. She got really into both positions, very energetic, flexible and agile. Popped again, another facial, both showered up and I left extremely happy and thinking it was well worth the journey. Think I was over time by some minutes so she’s no clock watcher.

I’d love to return ASAP but considering she’s well out of the way, can’t see me returning anytime too soon. She remains on the HL though. Shame she doesn’t do anal or ws receiving otherwise I’d make an effort to get back sooner.

Would I recommend? Absolutely. Fit girl,

Offline mysteryman30

How big are you if you don't mind me asking? i.e how much could she take?

Offline Brand242

Average. She would have no issues with bigger sizes.

Offline MrMatrix

Cara is gradually building herself a good reputation with UKP. She remains on my HL. Pleased you had a good time OP. :hi:

Offline mysteryman30

I saw her earlier, and very good she was too ;)

Offline pewpewpew

Nice one. Added to the hotlist

Offline jbanks

I don't have a hotlist yet but I just added my first 1!

Thanks for the review, exactly what i am looking for.

Offline themaserman

She's been on my HL for a while and will definitely be seeing her soon as she's
not too far away from me and want to experience her deepthroat.

Offline Brand242

Glad helpful. The reviews on here are certainly helpful for me and was so in deciding that I should make the trip to see Cara.

I would put Cara in my top 3 meets this year.