Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bradford Hotel outcalls  (Read 430 times)

Offline donnybob

Hi Guys
I need a bit of advice looking at the budget hotels in Bradford which is the most discreet to use?
I know the Campaniles are very good, but there's an Ibis budget as well

I normally have outcalls to my house or visit the lady in question but I have the opportunity to be away from home next week and I am going to give myself an early xmas present

Final question, would you know if I booked either hotel would the actual location appear on the bank statement or just the head office

Her indoors is happy for me to go away on holiday by myself but staying in Bradford would be very difficult to explain

Offline Honey30

Depending on your budget, Mercure Bingley is good looking at £50-£70 per night depending on when booked, cannot remember how it shows on statement.

Offline Zak67

Campanile has key cards and a logging system for your car.

A few years ago the ibis budget was very strict, trying to avoid the kiddy fiddler market.

Ibis in Shipley
Banned reason: Totally pointless posts on old threads.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline donnybob

Depending on your budget, Mercure Bingley is good looking at £50-£70 per night depending on when booked, cannot remember how it shows on statement.

Okay thanks, 50 would be okay, 70 less so

Offline donnybob

Campanile has key cards and a logging system for your car.

A few years ago the ibis budget was very strict, trying to avoid the kiddy fiddler market.

Ibis in Shipley

Ahh thats a pityI used the Campanhile in Hull a few years ago, that was open to anyone

Ibis budget coud work as we would be checking in as a couple