Author Topic: Lydia - Ardwick  (Read 2048 times)

Offline Gsavvo

Went to see prisca today on a rare visit. It was her french friend I saw. Similar build to prisca and very pleasant. She was wearing like a corset.  I got on the massage table and lay on my front. She came down to the end where my head lay and started massaging. Straight away I started rubbing her legs and arse and no objections so I worked my fingers inside to her pussy. She moved to the side and removed her clothes to allow me full access. After 5 mins she flipped me over and started playing with my already hard on. This is the best part. After a very short time I motioned for a blow job and she motioned do I want to do her doggy.I got rubbered up and away we went . I didn’t last long so she cleaned me up and carried on with the massage with h/e at the end . In and out in just short of the hour
 It was enjoyable but a bit weird because everything was done with next to no conversation because she doesn’t speak English.
Would I go again . No only because of the lack of talking.
Oh nearly forgot , I gave her a good licking for 10 mins before we fucked. Gvfm £40. Total


Offline Gsavvo



Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Shouldn't the thread title be "Lydia in Ardwick"?

Offline Gsavvo

Probably. The irony is I never asked her name. I should have I know. Until you mentioned the name I hadn’t a clue. Talking was very limited not that it’s an excuse,

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26



Offline chrishornx


Offline chrishornx

Went to see prisca today on a rare visit. It was her french friend I saw. Similar build to prisca and very pleasant. She was wearing like a corset.  I got on the massage table and lay on my front. She came down to the end where my head lay and started massaging. Straight away I started rubbing her legs and arse and no objections so I worked my fingers inside to her pussy. She moved to the side and removed her clothes to allow me full access. After 5 mins she flipped me over and started playing with my already hard on. This is the best part. After a very short time I motioned for a blow job and she motioned do I want to do her doggy.I got rubbered up and away we went . I didn’t last long so she cleaned me up and carried on with the massage with h/e at the end . In and out in just short of the hour
 It was enjoyable but a bit weird because everything was done with next to no conversation because she doesn’t speak English.
Would I go again . No only because of the lack of talking.
Oh nearly forgot , I gave her a good licking for 10 mins before we fucked. Gvfm £40. Total

so you had an hour appointment with 2 orgasms, fingering, massage. doggy and 10 mins of pussy munching for £40?

you say the french lady was 'like' Prisca - what is Prisca like as her profile doesn't say if she is a short arsed BBW or slim amazonian
Goddess

was the French lady black ?

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26

Offline Gsavvo

Sorry. My fault. I wrongly assumed because she has been reviewed before people would know. Anyway they are both black . Big thighs arse tits and stomach so I guess that means bbw. What makes it worse is they are not much more than 5ft. Having said that . They are very pleasant and don’t rip you off like some others. I did do everything I said for £40 and it’s great value. I feel I’m white knighting but I’m not.
They are not everyone’s taste but for that money you can’t complain.

Offline chrishornx

Sorry. My fault. I wrongly assumed because she has been reviewed before people would know. Anyway they are both black . Big thighs arse tits and stomach so I guess that means bbw. What makes it worse is they are not much more than 5ft. Having said that . They are very pleasant and don’t rip you off like some others. I did do everything I said for £40 and it’s great value. I feel I’m white knighting but I’m not.
They are not everyone’s taste but for that money you can’t complain.

a very fair and honest reply thanks for great input much appreciated


Offline sabydizzle

Anybody got owo from any of them?

Offline Gsavvo

Prisca doesn’t do owo. I don’t know about Lydia.

Offline wearegreat

I have already met Lydia when she was over from France earlier in the year.
I did a review of a 4 handed massage I had with her and Prisca in the summer.
I am due to see her next weekend on her own.Prisca mentioned that her friend was visiting her for a couple of weeks and wanted to earn some money(probably for Christmas).
As I mentioned in my review Lydia speaks very little English so I am going to get a English- French translator on my phone before the meet to see if that helps.
Interesting that the OP only paid £40 to fuck her. When I had the 4 hander Prisca said that £40 each would be fine and I could fuck either one of them.
However when I asked to fuck Lydia (she replied via Prisca) that she wanted an extra £20 ,which I didn't have on me.
So it will be interesting to see how much she wants for a fuck this time.
I will review and report on the outcome.
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - James, James021, Londontiger, wearegreat
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Gsavvo

Hi wearegreat. I gave Lydia the £40 at the beginning of the meeting and no more money was ever mentioned at anytime. Maybe that’s the bonus of not speaking English. Or she really enjoyed the licking I gave her and it turned her on.
Good luck on your meeting.

Offline wearegreat

Hi wearegreat. I gave Lydia the £40 at the beginning of the meeting and no more money was ever mentioned at anytime. Maybe that’s the bonus of not speaking English. Or she really enjoyed the licking I gave her and it turned her on.
Good luck on your meeting.
Thanks pal,I,m sure I will enjoy myself. I also gave her a good licking (she was sat down on the settee),she does seem to enjoy it.
As does Prisca to be fair. Either on the settee like Lydia or 69 on the massage table.
As I mentioned on a previous review they have certainly earned my appreciation of black African women.
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - James, James021, Londontiger, wearegreat
Banned by: CoolTiger