Author Topic: Nicole, Privy Massage - Liverpool  (Read 5960 times)

Offline JRWK

External Link/Members Only

This place was never really on my radar, too pricey.

My excuse here is because I'd a booking set for yesterday with one of my regulars, 90 minutes at £180 (a very good professional massage followed by the works), but I had to cancel at almost the last minute and was unable to fit in a replacement time with her.

So what do I do with my £180?  Burning a hole as they say in my wallet!  Plan A should have been a trip to see Coco in Pink Peony, but my memory brought up this place and 'stupidly' I went into their quite professional website.  I'd still get my 90 minutes for only (only!!) £20 more, so do I ?  Or don't I?

Nicole was the lady in Liverpool at the moment, Spanish, looked good too.  So after all of 5 seconds I booked online.  Had prompt text back, giving postcode and address, a modern discrete block of apartments in Liverpool City Centre.

Arrived on time, was buzzed into the block and given the room number.  Was opened by Nicole, just over 5 foot, with long back hair.  And gorgeous with it - wearing just the short black thingy they wear on the web site.

Was led into a room with a very professional massage table - AND a double bed.  Told to strip off naked and lay down, she disappeared while I did so.  With my head resting in the head rest I could only hear her return not see her.

The massage started with hot oil, long strokes from the legs up to my back - so relaxing!  And very professional.

This went on for a good 20-30 minutes, covering everywhere from mt feet to my neck.  As she bent over once or twice I was sure I felt a naked boob on my back but wasn't sure.  And with nothing except a professional massage so far, no touches I wasn't going to risk letting my hands wander.  Having said that, up until now, this was one of the best, most relaxing massages I've had.

THEN - a hand reached under, and slowly began to massage little JR. After a few minutes of this I had to turn over - to see her naked (her top had been tossed onto the bed, her knickers I later saw under the massage table).  She carried on with a good HJ so my hands started to wander now, slipping into her already wet pussy from behind, while kissing her rather nice tits.

She motioned me to sit up - then asked in her sexy Spanish accent - would I be more comfortable on the bed!  Would I??

Onto the bed, more kissing of her rather nice tits, and with now 2 fingers in her sopping pussy .. but strangely enough no oral in either direction.

She did ask at this point did I want any extra's .. what else was there besides full sex?  But as that isn't high on my list of priorities I declined, so we carried on as before for at least a good 40 minutes playing with each other.

With 20 minutes or so to go, I went for a shower, then let her finish with a relaxing head massage.

Would I go again?  If I'd £200 to spare I think I would, as that was all I paid for one of the best massages I've ever had plus getting to play with a gorgeous young lady.  But I think it'll be back to Coco next time.


Offline lewisjones23

just to clarify - it was £200 for a massage, a wank, some tit sucking and fingering?

Offline chrishornx

just to clarify - it was £200 for a massage, a wank, some tit sucking and fingering?

it looks that way ......most odd

Offline JRWK

just to clarify - it was £200 for a massage, a wank, some tit sucking and fingering?

It was, but it was for 90 minutes .. and it was the best massage I've had.

Pricey I know, but I was prepared before to pay £180 for the same thing (sex would have been included with the 180 even though that wasn't what I wanted)

How many of us have paid north of £100-150 and left feeling hard done by?  I paid £200 for what I considered a good service.  I've no complaints.  I've given what I consider a fair review, I know many will disagree but hey-ho

Offline lewisjones23

It was, but it was for 90 minutes .. and it was the best massage I've had.

Pricey I know, but I was prepared before to pay £180 for the same thing (sex would have been included with the 180 even though that wasn't what I wanted)

How many of us have paid north of £100-150 and left feeling hard done by?  I paid £200 for what I considered a good service.  I've no complaints.  I've given what I consider a fair review, I know many will disagree but hey-ho

fair enough, no issues from me

was just wondering if that was it  :unknown:

Offline James

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,862
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 63
so u can get full sex from this joint. they operate in bham too. may book and see .
they are stunners on site so don't mind paying 180 for sex with them
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,784
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 10:08:30 am by scutty brown »

Offline JRWK

so u can get full sex from this joint. they operate in bham too. may book and see .
they are stunners on site so don't mind paying 180 for sex with them

Didn't ask how much her extras were, but looking at some of the reviews from the other locations sex is available...with some girls
and Nicole wasn't in the least bothered that I refused her extras - normally not paying extra seems to reduce the service. 
That never happened here.

Offline James

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,862
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 63
Didn't ask how much her extras were, but looking at some of the reviews from the other locations sex is available...with some girls
and Nicole wasn't in the least bothered that I refused her extras - normally not paying extra seems to reduce the service. 
That never happened here.

cheers, i may book in bham this week,
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac