Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gina @ Funhouse in Harrow  (Read 3057 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5512159) (8 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline GreyDave

Thanks to steve2 for heads up  :drinks:   External Link/Members Only

Lads you know the place pack drill ect ..Tall Black haired beauty good english fake boobies Organ stop nipples fit body 6ft OWO 69 Kissing Multi postions the only neg was extra to suck titties I could lick and kiss but not suck as she produces milk 20 quid extra I did an hour booking and came twice :dance: :dance: Ok as I mentioned in other posts 2nd was with me wanking for Britian and her squeezing my sack in her fist :rolleyes: :rolleyes: one of the best girls nicky has found i will be seeing again if i can get booking did 1hr  she seemed relaxed not tired and must of done a few of you lads before as menion last punters larger than mine cock ...so i know it wasnt steve before me :D :D :D

Steve2 thanks again to the leading market researcher of WG`s in the South East  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Steve2

That’s another one you owe me Dave  :lol: :lol:

Offline thetinman007

Offline dubhcarr

Nope. Recommend catching the bus.

any to the bus station near waitroise then 5-10 min walk........

Offline GreyDave

That’s another one you owe me Dave  :lol: :lol:

I`ll sort out a new tub of Vasaline Mate :) :)

Offline dubhcarr

Nice one Mr G   :hi:   I fancy another rumble with Gina if shes still around. Glad you enjoyed  thanks for the review   :hi:

Offline Steve2

Nice one Mr G   :hi:   I fancy another rumble with Gina if shes still around. Glad you enjoyed  thanks for the review   :hi:

She is still there till next weekend  :drinks:

Offline dubhcarr

Offline Bornslippy

really want to meet but zero responses to my texts....

Offline Steve2

really want to meet but zero responses to my texts....

That’s really unusual. Try calling

Offline Bornslippy

Yeah all good. Eventually spoke to whoever on phone and gave location. Not sure I will get to meet today though

Offline GreyDave

:hi: I think they have been busy with all those full Christmas sacks needing emptying ...

I `ve tried a few times and she is booked up if your reading this Niki could next girl be a big Natrual tit girl DD-GG plus  :hi: :hi: