Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Dee 4U - Warren St  (Read 1458 times)

42 review(s) for BUSTY DEE 4U (41 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
85 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7116940) (81 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Mr Girth

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Dee is well reviewed and had been on my hot list for a while. Saw her earlier this month at her flat near Warren Street station.

Comms were good. Arranged via text a couple of days before and confirmed on the morning. Always quick to reply.

Fee: £140 for an hour.

Looks: as described by others. Lives up to her busty title!

I'd really been looking forward to meeting Dee, and while she was very friendly and professional, it didn't quite live up to expectations. Sometimes it happens that you don't quite click with a girl.

We started with OW (my choice) and moved into mish and doggy for good periods. She was always enthusiastic and encouraging me to do more. She was happy to get a few of her toys out, which I used on her. She was also happy to play with my ass (with a condom over her finger) but I can never work out if I enjoy that or it distracts me!

I eventally came in her mouth (not quite OWO if that makes sense) after about 35 mins and she disappeared to the bathroom to clean up.

Returned and offered me a decent massage. We then tried for round two, but it wasn't quite happening for me. She gave me as long as she could but after just over an hour we called it quits. Not a lot was going to happen. I took a shower in the bathroom (fit for purpose) with a fresh towel before departing.

A disappointing end, but that was all on me, not Dee. She was encouraging throughout and very professional. I'd still recommend her.