Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Joanne Campbell - DT, FACEFUCKING, THROATHPIPE  (Read 3013 times)

9 review(s) for JoanneCampbell (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Johncy

First of all I would like to say Hi to everyone in the forum as this is my first review. About three years ago I had a very shit punt and decided to stop wasting my money. But after a while I wanted to start again and found the forum. I was looking for a very long time in the forum for the right punt as I didn't want to be disappointed again. That is how I found my first punt after a long break.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The Venue - took place at the end of June 2019. 1 hour incall £160.

Comments before the meeting - she doesn't log quite often and I had booked in advance and waited for her answers for 2 or 3 days.

Location - Leicester Square - She comes outside to meet you and take you to the flat - The place is very busy, a lot of people meet there, so no one will notice you.

The flat - very nice and clean flat with lovely bathroom with separate shower and bath with fresh towels.

The bedroom is reasonable size, bright and tidy. Bed is big.

The Girl - looks like her pictures, a bit larger at her bottom. Age is probably right.

Shower and water were offered which I both took. She ask me what I want and I explained that I am here for her deep throat skills and her submissive side. I ask what I can do and she said almost everything and if she wants me stop she will clap my arm twice.
Straight on to facefucking in various positions. I am not big so she took me very easy. I slapped her on her face, chocked her with fingers, pulled her hair until I finished deep in her throat. Quick shower as it was hot and started round two. Again facefucking and fingering her pussy and after a while she ask me if I wanted to fuck her. I said yes, she put the condom and started to fuck her in doggy. As I said she has quite a large ass and I didn't quite get the rhythm, so we get back to facefucking and I have finished half inside her mouth half on her face.
Quick shower again and left with big smile.
Will I return? Probably, but after I experience the other deepthroat queens.

Offline JackTheStripper

That picture of her touching the ceiling is doing her no favours. Makes her look like a giant

Offline Johncy

:thumbsup:
No she is not tall at all - about 5’6” as I am 5’7”

Offline ZeroCount

Maybe she's trying to appeal to guys who have that weird giantess fetish. Not that I'm judging anyone's idea of fun, but as fetishes go that's about as comprehensible to me as the thing with the balloons...  :wackogirl: