Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ayssa Passional - Colchester  (Read 1146 times)

15 review(s) for Ayssa_Passional (13 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline mrx007

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well reviewed on here. I've seen her a few times over the last few months. Last saw her a couple of weeks ago. Don't know if I imagined she put a little bit of weight on briefly but she's back slim again now.

Modern flat in Colchester. I've seen her in 3 locations now but latest is a modern flat where she gives you the number of a parking space to park in.

Nice slim blonde Romanian but a good honest girl that delivers in my experience. Has some kind of pink hair extensions lately but still a sexy, slim smiley girl. I always go for OWO and CIM and/or facial so haven't sampled her pussy but it looks very inviting.

Most recent experience: Ayssa on her knees, sucks ok but can't go full depth though I don't find may girls can. Nice sucking technique feels great, some hand use but easy to get her to use the mouth more. Good ball sucking and licking. Nice obedient cocksucker.

Blew the nutsack contents into her mouth and she doesn't flinch, such is her experience with the taste of sperm. Good girl.

Only negatives: will not take a facial anymore as it sounds like some fine chaps have near blinded her with the potent salty fluid. She still lists it on her profile though. Also bo mirror which helps greatly to enjoy the experience more visually I find.

Offline Bornslippy

I saw her once and thought her, then, profile photos flattered her. I was rather disappointed with her body which was easily a size 10. Was expecting a fair bit slimmer. Still fucked her though. Nothing memorable