Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel Sam: Manchester incall  (Read 2095 times)

37 review(s) for Angel Sam (30 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline IrishAndy

External Link/Members Only

Incall at her apartment in Stretford
£120 for one hour.

Good communication - nice and easy to arrange by text and I had good expectations given lots of positive reviews although...you know when you know deep down your cock is taking over from your brain.

I am a superficial guy and looks are important to me - god knows I’m no looker myself.
Anyway - got there and given the ok to go up. Immediate impression was that she is good fun, chatty, in good shape but facially not what I had mentally put together from the AW profile. To be honest I think I have been watching the real punting video of Nina and Jade a bit too much 😋
External Link/Members Only

I think I maybe gave my feelings away as soon as the door opened and I saw her  so it turned into a session where we were both going through the motions and trying to make the best of it. She isn’t unattractive but just not my thing.
She started off with oral, maybe a bit too much hand work for me.
I normally like to reciprocate but as her looks didn’t do it for me I Just didn’t feel the urge.
See had discussed edging and from previous reviews I had understood this was something she was expert at, but again it didn’t quite work for me. She alternated between a bit of oral, nipple strokes and then a quite rough hand job. Then back to a bit of oral...etc
She is good at the mucky chat and we got there in the end with a hand job / almost facial. 

I wouldn’t give her a negative as I can tell she is a lady who is up for most things as her reviews indicate but if you are superficial like me, maybe not.

Online Bustydusty

We’re all superficial - I was disappointed also by looks - good service but too chubby for me