Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelica Jade - Victoria - great time as usual  (Read 2049 times)

9 review(s) for Angelina_Jade (7 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline yaa tere

Not my first time with her, we meet when she was under the name of Sex Machine in the same flat near Victoria Station,
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Called her and she picks the phone right away, made the time and I went off to her flat, a nice decent flat 5 min walk from Victoria Station, haven't seen a girl partner there I think she operates alone.

Paper work sorted 120 for 30min, she was wearing a mesh top no bra, and a matched panty with super high heels, her body build is good, amazing body I don't mind the fake tits, lips and ass, great shape and smelled lovely, she have some great Ink on her, almost every where is inked, with no piercings at the moment.

Headed to a quick shower, Ok with shampoo, mouth wast, etc.... headed to the room she was dancing in the mirror, we had a quick chat and started DFK and it was good, full hands on DFK, she started to go down on me a nice BJ with spitting and licking every part from the balls to the top, moved to 69 she had a smooth pussy and was responsive to it, we went for missionary, with a lot of kissing and nipple play on both of us, moved later to cowgirl then finished in doggy, that ass is hot and need to be smashed.

Headed for a quick shoer then a nice chat about Xmas and she is going back to Hungary etc.....

For me one of the best service providers, looking to please and a very nice lady to talk too.