Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Judy Chinese Massage - Northfield (Positive-ish)  (Read 4145 times)

Offline Rook69

Well, I noticed an unmarked Review Police car parked down my road and thought I had better do another review to prevent a visit.
It seems all the reviews for Judy are quite old so I thought I would TOFTT and see what's changed.

Comms - all good, text answered within a few mins. Appointment arranged and address send, not that I needed it.

Venue - a large detached house on a newish estate nearby the Great Barr cinema. Safe, free car parking and no problems expected or had. You go down a side alley into the massage room directly instead of through the house which is better than the old setup.

The Lady - A small, slim (ish) Chinese woman around mid thirties (always hard to put an age on them). Pretty to look at in s short skirt.

Massage - paid £40 for an hour, took the 40 notes from the 50 I had in my hand and put the 20 back in.my pocket. I noticed her watch me put the cash away and immediately offered HE which I accepted and handed the remaining 20. B2B was also offered but I deliberately only took 60 otherwise I would get carried away. Stripped off, face down. Cream not oil used and although there was some skill, it seemed more sports massage and less sensual. She didn't mind little strokes of her bare legs as she orbited me. At length she finished one side and had a bit of a fondle between my legs before the flip. Head and face massage before doing the HE. She used no oil or cream on my front and although it never chafed, it would have been nicer. HE consisted of light strokes and brushes to get Sir Dickly well interested, then she stroked my nips while tugging and stopping to stroke around him. When the inevitable moment came, she held the base firmly and kept saying "good, good" like it was a sample exam. Finished massaging legs and that was it with about 5 mins left on the clock.

Would I return - possibly, as the location is convenient and very safe for the car.

Got to.go - the unmarked car is now empty and the Review Police could be about to kick the door in with a lubed truncheon like last time.

Stay safe and punt well.  :thumbsup:

Offline Rook69

Should have said 60 not 50 above - reviews via phone can be difficult at my age.

Offline oldmanking

I'm confused....  Great Barr & Northfield are a long way apart?  Was this in Great Barr, north birmingham; or Northfield, south-west birmingham?  :unknown:

Offline Rook69

Near the cinema which is always listed as Great Barr - Birmingham. I'm not a local so sorry if I'm not making it too easy.

Offline Littlefoot

Near the cinema which is always listed as Great Barr - Birmingham. I'm not a local so sorry if I'm not making it too easy.

You don’t mean great park do you?

Offline tintin054

Offline oldmanking

that would be much closer to northfield, but frankley/rubery to be more precise. next to morrisons, site of the old joseph sheldon / john connoley hospital complex.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 07:48:07 pm by oldmanking »

Offline Littlefoot

Even goldfinch must be confused  :dash:

Offline Littlefoot

Offline Goldfinch

Cheers GF  :thumbsup:

That’s assuming you’re correct.  :D
:drinks:

It may be wrong,but will wait for the other bird 'Rook' to confirm. ;)

Offline handy62

Banned reason: Can't accept the rules on STIs.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline handy62

Goldfinch, as usual correct link
Banned reason: Can't accept the rules on STIs.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Rook69

Hi guys - yes, Great Park, goddam it. I knew there was a 'Great' in it and just got carried away when I heard there might be a bar.
Next time I will just the location in the advert and not get all Alan Wicker about it.
My apologies.

Offline Littlefoot

Hi guys - yes, Great Park, goddam it. I knew there was a 'Great' in it and just got carried away when I heard there might be a bar.
Next time I will just the location in the advert and not get all Alan Wicker about it.
My apologies.

:thumbsup:

Offline daveymagoo70

External Link/Members Only

That is the same outfit so can go FS if that floats the boat.
Normally when the Gumtree ad is refreshed it means a new girl is in. So never certain who you will get.

Offline Rook69

I did wonder about FS to be honest as the massage room also had a double bed in it - I wasn't sure if the girl in question was working from her bedroom as I've always assumed the house was divided up between the many occupants.

Offline daveymagoo70

Yes they converted the garage and started advertising the FS when that was completed. So a room built for purpose.

Offline Hoping

This is getting very confusing.  The link in Goldfinch's post relates to Judy and her detached house is on a housing estate in Northfield.  The room only had a massage bed (not a double bed) in it.  You don't see Judy (she used to live here years ago) but different Chinese women are sent from London.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 12:03:59 pm by Hoping »

Offline Hoping

Sorry, I meant Rubery, not Northfield

Offline dog999

Sorry, I meant Rubery, not Northfield
Wasn't the CRAZY FROG called Judy?.! :hi: Same lady?.

Offline shiptonlad

Crazy frog wasn't Judy. Crazy frog died a couple of years ago. That info came from Judy.

Offline Hoping

That news takes me back.  Happy days.

Offline dog999

That news takes me back.  Happy days.
CRAZY FROG, helmet on,  cock out!, what was that all about?. :D :D

Offline Rook69

A lot of people didn't like her but I had some great visits when she was there. What made it more exciting was you didn't know what you were going to get. I've had just a massage (not a bad one either) followed by a decent HE, or on another occasion she was stripped off sliding around all over me for no extra charge.
Fun times, sad to hear she's gone if that's true.

Offline urlmicro

Btw judy offers full service half hour 60