Author Topic: Wenlan Massage Hyde  (Read 2874 times)

Offline ukwidepunter

Link: External Link/Members Only
Advert has expired, cant find a current one but info inc. phone number is still there if you scroll down a bit.

I found myself in the area a couple of weeks ago and wanted to see what Wenlans massage was like having seen a couple of reviews on here. Fired of a text, got a reply within 10 mins and was there an hour later.

Location is a fairly quiet street with plenty of nearby on street parking and no twitching curtains nearby. Wenlan met me in the porch and asked me to take my shoes off before she led me upstairs. There was a man who I assume is her other half in the living room on my way up, seems nice enough, said hi then went back to watching the tv.

Up into the massage room and I was asked to strip and lay face up on the bed, at this point wenlan offered to be naked for £5 extra which I said yes to.
So wenlan strips, rolls a towel up and puts it at the bottom of the door, so maybe the bloke in the house doesn't know the full extent of the upstairs activities  :unknown:
Wenlan herself is slim with a tiny hint of a tummy, small tits with big nipples and a big bush downstairs.

Anyway the massage starts and I'm not quite sure how to describe it, not unpleasant but certainly different. Kind of vigorous rubbing from head to toes, a bit of gentle prodding here and there and repeat a few times. like I say not exactly pleasant, not unpleasant, just... different. This happens for 10 mins or so, then asked to flip and she repeats the process on my back, with a bit of ass and ball stroking thrown in for good measure.

Another 10 mins or so then flip back over for the HE which was as, erm, unique, as the rest of the massage. I ask about touching and she says its ok as long as its firm, but she positions herself off to the side so the fanny is just out of reach and you're mainly limited to tits and ass. She starts the HE by rolling my dick between her hands and then sort of pinches the head between thumb and finger. She then moves onto a slightly more conventional style while alternating between pressing down quite firmly just above my dick and gently squeezing my balls. All in a pretty weird technique but it got the job done. This was followed up by her giving us both a thorough wipe down with some wet wipes, we both got dressed then I was off, 35 mins all in.


Verdict: Certainly an interesting massage and HE style, not sure i'd return but enjoyed the experience and it was only £25 for half an hour including naked HE so it goes down as a positive in my book  :)

Offline wearegreat

Lan is currently my favourite masseur/escort,I usually visit her every 2 weeks for an hours massage.
The guy in the living room is her husband,I had a 10 minute chat with him a couple of months ago when Lan was running late and I was invited into the living room with him. It would be interesting to know if he has any idea what really goes on with his petite Chinese wife in the bedroom just above his head. If he did a quick google search of Wenlan Hyde,he would see all the reports about her on UKpunting.
I agree about her massage style but after being a visitor for 12 months now I have got used to her style. She can sometimes be a bit brusque but she is friendly and chatty.As I mentioned previously she uses a vibrating dolphin to make me cum. A couple of weeks ago I was struggling to cum,so she put the vibrations on double speed and I had the most intense orgasm in my 40 years of punting.Absolutely mind blowing sexual pleasure.
She hates it when I groan out loud when I spunk as she must think that it will alert hubby.
She doesn't like me to touch her tits,but is OK to let me put my hands onto her bush and also squeeze her arse.
And finally she ALWAYS gives me a full 1 hour massage time,so including undressing and then dressing I am usually with her for 1 hour 15/20 minutes.
Exellent value for £40 all in.
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - James, James021, Londontiger, wearegreat
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline rickysausage

The person you mention Is called Peter which indeed Is her other half and I believe he Is fully aware of proceedings In the bedroom !

Offline wearegreat

The person you mention Is called Peter which indeed Is her other half and I believe he Is fully aware of proceedings In the bedroom !
Yes I was introduced by Lan to him as Peter. She originally told me that he was her landlord and that she rented the massage room from him.
However after a few months she admitted that they were married and had been for approx. 17 years.
Are you Peter?
Or if you are not,how much is he aware of proceedings upstairs?
To be fair it does not take a great deal of imagination to what is going on when you have a steady stream of guys going upstairs with her and then coming down an hour later with a big grin on their face.
If he is aware what is going on why does Lan roll up the towel behind the door and go apeshit when a few orgasmic grunts are made.
Unless Lan does not know that Peter knows and it is all a sham!!!!
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - James, James021, Londontiger, wearegreat
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline cash2spare

So peter is the pimp downstairs watching the proceedings on webcam with most of china  :D

Offline wearegreat

Update -
Visited Lan today for my usual 1 hour naked massage.
Once again she used the vibrating dolphin for the happy ending.
This time though she had it on turbo speed right from the start,instead of around half way through the HE.
It had the usual desired effect,but it left the underside of my cock bright red and swollen.
It has returned to normal now 9 hours later.
Just a quick warning to anybody who may visit her and requests that the dolphin is used. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - James, James021, Londontiger, wearegreat
Banned by: CoolTiger