Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SparklySecrets Wolverhampton  (Read 2242 times)

18 review(s) for sparklysecrets (10 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Avro262

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

I met up with Ivy a couple of weeks ago on a weekday for a quick lunch time punt. 30 mins for £80.

Comms - the meet was arranged the day before via AW, then by text on the day. All messages handled swiftly and congenial manner.

Location - the meeting place was a 1st floor flat in a block not too far from Wolverhampton Town Centre. The place was a little cluttered but fit for purpose. Parked on a nearby pub car park and messaged to say I had arrived. Received a message back a few minutes later with the flat number and made my way to the flat.

The Girl - Ivy met me with the magic door and closed it behind us. It was a little dark inside but I could see well enough.  Paperwork sorted.  Ivy was dressed exactly as requested, and seems to match up with her description on AW - I would guess maybe 5ft 6, size 8, facially very pretty (in my opinion😂) and with a cracking figure - slim with small waist, a nice shapely arse, and a fantastic pair of natural boobs. Her profile states 34C and I would have to agree. Pale skin (which I like😂) and boob length black hair. Light makeup. I would guess at early 20’s.

The Punt - I had requested GFE and got exactly that. Ivy was happy to chat and engage with me as we got undressed and got started. OWO to begin decent technique but no DT, reverse oral and Ivy was fresh and clean. I need to mention that on this occasion Ivy was unshaved and had a moderate bush. Now this is not something I usually go for (I prefer a smooth hair free pussy) but I quite liked the chance to enjoy something a little different for a change. Condom on and into missionary for a while and finally doggy to finish. Ivy was nice and tight and took a good pounding throughout. We chatted as we dressed and I finally went on my way about 35 minutes after I had arrived.

My Personal Verdict - a good GFE punt with a girl I found very attractive. Dressed as requested. Services as requested and happy and chatty throughout. Only let down slightly by the ‘lived in’ feel of the flat. A solid Positive for me. Just my opinion, Your experience may differ😁😁😁

Avro

Offline Ben1983

I saw her last year, before I had a UKP account.
Just to add my 2 cents, there are two things that remain the same, a year on.

- Unshaven, I think this is how she always is
- Bedroom was like a bomb site haha