Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie of Preston  (Read 1844 times)

1 review(s) for Ellie TrouserArouser (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline welshpanther

Personally, I would never go back.

Details
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looked about 5 years older than the photos, probably through a hard life. The room, above a chip shop, stank of stale smoke, and I should walked. Ellie is a couple of stone lighter than is safe in my opinion and I worry for her health. Far too skinny in the arms and legs.
She left the door open for me and told me to just walk in (by SMS), which I will now take as a warning sign. If the girl can't be bothered to come and open the door, then don't expect the rest of the punt to go well!
She was wearing a black and white maids outfit which looked ridiculous on her thin body.
I had to ask for a shower, which was in doubt as the water was said to be cold. Thankfully it was warm-ish.
The 'fresh' towel was anything but fresh, slightly damp and stained! :scare:
She tried to arouse me but her oral technique was somewhat rough and my bits began to feel somewhat abused. :wacko:
Tried various different things but after about 30 minutes of an hour booking I gave up and we called a halt. It was a combination in the smoky air, her slight stature, and general alarm bells ringing in my head. :thumbsdown:

This was not my first punt, but the first and last with this lady.

Offline welshpanther

An addendum:
It turns out I didn't give her enough money!
This was an honest mistake on my part, I miss-counted the 20's and gave her one less than I meant to.
She texted me afterwards to complain that I was down by £30.  I did point out that I gave the money up-front and she could have counted it while I was in the shower. After some back and forth, I offered to drive back and stump up the rest. After all, it was a genuine error and even if the punt was a disaster, it was what we agreed. In the end I phoned her and apologised and she said not the bother driving all the way bac, as I did leave very early, less than 25mins of 1 hour.
Thoughts?

Gordo987

First thoughts are, what a shame. She was on my hot list, and I came very close to seeing her just before Christmas. If she ever looked like her pictures, she was a sweet looking kid. You are a true gent, by the way  :hi:

Jay-Jay

Greatly appreciated by me too. I also have had her on my to do list for a while. Got very close back in February when I actually got as far as the row of shops above which her place is to reach for my phone and find that she'd texted a half hour earlier to ask if I could put back the appointment 2 hours ! Could I feck, I'd just driven an hour to get there and wasn't going to kick my heels waiting. I remember I went into Preston and had the equivalent of an expensive wank...£60...with some EE bird. Was still mulling over trying again some time but not any longer thanks to your excellent report.

Jay

doc14

I did visit her early January and wish I'd posted after wards to warn off others, exactly same scenario, told to just come in apartment up stairs, way too thin to look healthy, started oral and it did nothing for me, had to tell her to stop.  She said "is it me", didn't have the heart to say yes.  She did look familiar to a girl called Abby who worked out of Broadgate in Preston about 10 years ago if that means anything to anyone? Not 100% but pretty certain.
Keep away

Offline jammiedodger1

she was on my list too as i'm working up there later this week, but won't waste my money now thanks welshpanther for the honest review  :hi: