Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smiley Miley  (Read 11506 times)

24 review(s) for Smiley~Miley (15 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Marquis

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tuesday March 11th early afternoon

Cost £110

Spent an hour with this petite Hungarian babe the other day. She has a whole bunch of reports on Adultwork, pretty much all positive and I can see why.

Her flat is 2 minute's walk from Earl's Court tube station and I found it easily enough with the help of my BlackBerry. Once inside and paperwork sorted I had a quick shower and returned to find Miley naked on the bed. Lovely small tits, nice smooth legs and a very cute arse. She took a minute or so to go through my likes and dislikes and then briefly told me what she was and was not into - all of which tallied with her A/W profile.

We went through my usual routine of DFK, OWO, RO, 69 and then sex in several positions. Her squatting on top of me was mind-blowing. Due to advancing years I am a 'one shot only' guy these days but there was no rush afterwards and we chatted about her home life and other pleasantries for the remainder of my time. I'm sure she would have been happy to start sucking or fucking me again if I had asked her. Some posts have remarked that Miley may have an attitude problem but there was no sign of this when I was with her.

I must confess that I chose Miley partly because she is a dead ringer for an ex of mine from 20-odd years ago, a girl with whom I had the best sex in my life (where did it all go wrong!), however even without this added frisson I would still be happy to recommend.

abdul

Sorry to hear your breaking with ex.  Glad you enjoyed a nice session with Miley. Did you try other things like facial or cum in body?

Offline Marquis

Don't worry about my ex, it was over 20 years ago! As to your question about Miley, I came in the rubber. Facials are on her enjoys list, but I don't remember her mentioning it. It's not usually my thing.

mystery7

Used to see her all the time. When she's in a good mood she's fantastic, but if you catch her on a bad day she can be quite hard work. A real shame, I'd book her all the time if she wasn't so up and down :)

Offline boomting_

Offline Marquis

Anal is the major no go area, read her 'enjoys' list on A/W for the full run down. I can take or leave anal so not a problem for me.

Online eldritch

yorkshire123

My god, what a girl.
Im planning a false sales opportunity trip to the smoke soon, Miley is top of the list so far.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline KentAde

If you thought the above pic was good.....check this one out....  :kissgirl:

External Link/Members Only

yorkshire123

If you thought the above pic was good.....check this one out....  :kissgirl:

Thats just unfair. :thumbsup:

I mentioned the "sales opportunity" to the other half, she's now looking at hotels & stuff (didn't have the heart to mention she wasn't invited as three's a crowd) Bugger.

Offline darkknightrises

I found her to be a bit moody, In my case she was doing everything at break neck speed .... She asked what I wanted/Liked... told her Reverse Oral to begin with.... what does she do ...applies a handful of lube down there then says I don't think RO is a good idea now !!!...also chews a lot of gum !!

Offline mattylondon

I can take or leave anal so not a problem for me.
To each their own.   :cool:

Good review. She's cute. Very tempting.....

Offline Jimmyredcab

I found her to be a bit moody, In my case she was doing everything at break neck speed .... She asked what I wanted/Liked... told her Reverse Oral to begin with.... what does she do ...applies a handful of lube down there then says I don't think RO is a good idea now !!!...also chews a lot of gum !!

Nice to get an alternative view.     :thumbsup:

andrei

Nice to get an alternative view.     :thumbsup:

if you'd consider someone who has not yet been a member for a month with not yet 10 posts to be a trusted "alternative view" that is  :hi:

Offline Pace10

He's not the first to mention her as moody. Quite a lot of others has said the same in other threads here. When I met her she seemed cold at first but after the first round she opened and warmed up a lot and from there on out it was a great punt. I was skeptical though after the first 5-10 minutes and thought I might be in for a poor time.

Offline Jimmyredcab

if you'd consider someone who has not yet been a member for a month with not yet 10 posts to be a trusted "alternative view" that is  :hi:

I don't trust anyone, but his comments seemed quite reasonable -------------- as I said, an alternative view.   :hi:

Offline mattylondon

He's a %%% member, so only new here. I recognize him. I had a brief chat via PM on there. Can't remember on what. And he's not the first to mention potential attitude problems. Cute though! :hi:
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 12:58:34 pm by mattylondon »

Offline Marquis

I had read about the attitude problems and considered choosing another girl - if I need some funky attitude directing at me I can always get that at home - but she was fine with me.

Maybe she was going through a bad time a while back and that came to the surface in her work? There was no trace of that when I saw her and I have no hesitation in recommending Miley on the basis of my visit.

Offline pumps

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yum.

I might have to make an effort to see her

whiterussian

faq me!  thats some cheeseburger  :thumbsup:

proudlockscock

Sorry for going OT.

Does anybody know who this is External Link/Members Only uploaded by the same geezer.

Offline UltrasForLife

Can someone buy her a flight from Scotland? Thanks.

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

Sorry for going OT.

Does anybody know who this is External Link/Members Only uploaded by the same geezer.

How many times did he cum on her?

Can someone buy her a flight from Scotland? Thanks.
Maybe we should start a petition for her to tour London.

Offline ForrestGump

She's fecking gorgeous! Need to find a way to get myself over to EC for a meeting with her  :P

lurker

New to UKP, London, and British punting so apologize if I should have started a new review instead (still working out all the protocols on here...)

To add to the positive comments on Smiley Miley, I saw Miley a couple of weeks ago and found her very attractive and accommodating.  I booked her very last minute -- as in showed up at her door 20 minutes after first contact -- with all comms via phone and text.  Upon meeting her it was clear I had not been communicating with her (not a positive or a negative, just a comment).  Building was a bit rundown but flat was clean; bathroom was en suite and clean.  She met me at the door in a very sexy white dress with the cutest smile on her face.  Pictures on AW are accurate.  What I really wanted was lots of breast play during sex and CIM with swallow.  She had no problem with my requests so we took care of paperwork, and after a quick shower, started in on the fun.  Multiple positions later -- mish, cowgirl, doggy, cowgirl, her kneeling on floor with me sitting on bed and mirror positioned so I could get a top and side views -- she met all expectations.  She was not real talkative but was attentive; she asked multiple times if I liked what was going on, if I wanted to switch positions, and if I was enjoying myself.  I found it very enjoyable.

Offline PuntingPete

New to UKP, London, and British punting so apologize if I should have started a new review instead (still working out all the protocols on here...)

To add to the positive comments on Smiley Miley, I saw Miley a couple of weeks ago and found her very attractive and accommodating.  I booked her very last minute -- as in showed up at her door 20 minutes after first contact -- with all comms via phone and text.  Upon meeting her it was clear I had not been communicating with her (not a positive or a negative, just a comment).  Building was a bit rundown but flat was clean; bathroom was en suite and clean.  She met me at the door in a very sexy white dress with the cutest smile on her face.  Pictures on AW are accurate.  What I really wanted was lots of breast play during sex and CIM with swallow.  She had no problem with my requests so we took care of paperwork, and after a quick shower, started in on the fun.  Multiple positions later -- mish, cowgirl, doggy, cowgirl, her kneeling on floor with me sitting on bed and mirror positioned so I could get a top and side views -- she met all expectations.  She was not real talkative but was attentive; she asked multiple times if I liked what was going on, if I wanted to switch positions, and if I was enjoying myself.  I found it very enjoyable.
Really? - I found Miley great but that couldn't have taken up too much of your time with her  :D

Offline LNDNman

One question, how tight was her pussy? She looks great but I do like a girl with a pussy so tight it practically hurts!! Thanks for a good review.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Really on a London thread! Think you're a touting cunt and expect you to go bye bye soon!  :diablo:

Offline Marquis

One question, how tight was her pussy? She looks great but I do like a girl with a pussy so tight it practically hurts!! Thanks for a good review.

Tight enough for me, and I'm no John Holmes.

lurker

Really? - I found Miley great but that couldn't have taken up too much of your time with her  :D

:D

To clarify for others, she is not a large busted woman but she has natural breasts (which I very much prefer)and was patient in allowing my hands to basically never leave her boobs during our session

lurker

I am not well endowed and still very much enjoyed the tightness.  She also clearly gets her kegel reps in as it was noticeable when she clenched up (in a very good way).

Offline nervyfooker

i expect people will say just give her a ring yourself,
but does anyone know if miley gets booked up early
and is very busy?
as atm i can only arrange a punt with a couple of hours notice
and with limited time flexibility - i don't want to come
across as a time waster.

lurker

I had no problem booking her very last minute.  I was literally ringing her bell about 20 minutes after first call (and she was figuratively ringing my bell about 10 minutes later  :)).  As you said, probably best to give her a call.  My suggestion would be to make sure you know transit time and be ready to make a commitment on the initial call.