Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Dee 4U - London - Warren Street - Best Experience So Far  (Read 4362 times)

42 review(s) for BUSTY DEE 4U (41 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Moby Dick]
85 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7116940) (81 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline musicmakeraxis

External Link/Members Only

Saw Dee about a week ago - she works from a discreet converted office not too far from Warren Street Station. £140 for the hour.

Comms - Very good, sent her a message a couple of days before asking for a time, reply and then conformation on the morning of the punt.

Venue - Clean, I believe purpose built for punting, converted office, didn't see anyone else when entering and leaving.

Dee - In my opinion a real stunner, sexy body, full lips, cute face a really nice demeanour that put me at ease straight away.

The Action - This was the most girlfriend like punt I've had, a lot of passionate kissing, stroking etc. Dee is a master at oral, sensual but at times real deep sloppy gagging stuff.

Also fantastic boobs, big and soft, had my dick in between them for a bit.

Nice tasting pussy, really made me feel I was pleasing her as I was licking and fingering her.

About 30 mins of penetration where she appeared to come, pulled out for a 5 min blowjob until I came in her mouth. Dee seemed to be really into everything, I know that's her job but if fake she really makes you feel good.

Came in her mouth at about 45 mins past the hour, 10 minute massage and a nice chat before another brief shower and out the door about 65 mins after arriving.

A great experience, only mistake I made was not washing my face properly as the misses asked me if I was wearing tan moisturiser that evening.  :angelgirl:

Will definitely see Dee again at some point.

Offline poundstock

Busty is on my hotlist. You’re not saying anything to put me off.

Offline Chattymatty88

£100 for incall £150 for extreme deepthroat face fucking hmm sounds good will definitely be checking her out  :drinks:

Offline loyt

Has anyone paid extra for the facefuck service? Is she as good or better than Veronica69 or Bella deep throat?
I have a first booking with Dee tomorrow I am tempted to upgrade

Offline mightymunce

Saw her a few days back. Have to say I was impressed by her. I never used to find her good looking but she looked hot. Service great as usual

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Saw her a few days back. Have to say I was impressed by her. I never used to find her good looking but she looked hot. Service great as usual
Does she look latina??? Is she Portuguese or Brazilian?

Offline Donald Fuck

Portuguese, with excellent English.

DF