Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mel_sexy24 - Earl's Court - friendly and enjoyable Brasilian  (Read 1440 times)

18 review(s) for mel_sexy24 (11 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mr Girth

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I saw Mel in late summer. Very enjoyable and has retained her place on my hot list.

Comms: Texted in the morning to request a mid-afternoon booking. Confirmed swiftly. Was concerned when she then ignored me at the appointed time, but called 10 mins late and we started 15 mins after my booked time. Not an issue in this case but it could be.

Location: Earl's Court area. She preferred to call and give precise directions to walk me into the basement flat she shares with her sister External Link/Members Only

Looks: She's a good looking brunette Brasilian. Short (just over 5') with good tits and great curves. Profile photos really don't do her justice.

Services: OW (my choice) and sex in mish, doggy and cowgirl. All delivered very enthusiastically. A true GFE. Stopped to change the condom half way through which helped me pace myself and last for 25 mins.

Fee: £70 for 30 mins.

Negatives
None

Positives
Really friendly girl, likes to please. Good range of services for a fair price.

Nice flat with good shower facilities (which I used after).

Rating: 8/10

Would I return: Yes. I'd like to return one day for a second round.