Author Topic: Golden Touch Ashton Under Lyne - massage and HE  (Read 3445 times)

Offline rocket88

External Link/Members Only

Didn't catch the SPs name,it states 'Ann' on the gumtree site.

I have been to Golden Touch before,but this visit is the first since the refurb. Same shabby exterior but the massage room is much improved.

Comms: No problem, rang up confirmed some one was available and in within 10 minutes

Shown into room by the SP. She was slim with long hair,I would say late 30s /early forties dressed in black tunic and trousers. I paid her the £35 for the hour massage then stripped and got on the table. There followed a competent massage of neck,shoulders, back and legs. There were some slight cc strikes and brushes against my balls. About half hour in she asked me to turn over. She first massaged my arms and legs before moving to my torso. After massaging the chest she pointed to my semi and asked 'extras'?I asked how much and agreed on 20 for a HJ. She didn't start the UK straight away but tickled my balls and then around the bellend for a while which was pleasant. The UK was delivered two handed accompanied by some flattering comments about the size of my cock!😎 ( yes I do know she says that to all the boys! )
A good strong cum was followed by a cleaning up and as there was some time left a head massage.

Recommended? Yes,a friendly SP with reasonable English who gives a competent massage and good HE.

Offline Bustydusty


Offline JM73

Is that “Indonesian Ann”?

I don't think Ann has anything to do with this place now.
The only girl working to my knowledge is who I saw recently, she's called Nipa.

Offline JM73

External Link/Members Only

Good review, I agree, she's great. Just wish more was available at an affordable price.
I wonder if she'd be up for more 🤔

Didn't catch the SPs name,it states 'Ann' on the gumtree site.

I have been to Golden Touch before,but this visit is the first since the refurb. Same shabby exterior but the massage room is much improved.

Comms: No problem, rang up confirmed some one was available and in within 10 minutes

Shown into room by the SP. She was slim with long hair,I would say late 30s /early forties dressed in black tunic and trousers. I paid her the £35 for the hour massage then stripped and got on the table. There followed a competent massage of neck,shoulders, back and legs. There were some slight cc strikes and brushes against my balls. About half hour in she asked me to turn over. She first massaged my arms and legs before moving to my torso. After massaging the chest she pointed to my semi and asked 'extras'?I asked how much and agreed on 20 for a HJ. She didn't start the UK straight away but tickled my balls and then around the bellend for a while which was pleasant. The UK was delivered two handed accompanied by some flattering comments about the size of my cock!😎 ( yes I do know she says that to all the boys! )
A good strong cum was followed by a cleaning up and as there was some time left a head massage.

Recommended? Yes,a friendly SP with reasonable English who gives a competent massage and good HE.

Offline rocket88

To answer your question JM73,I was only after a HJ so I am not sure what other extras might be on offer. She certainly did not try any upselling :hi:

Offline chris1959

indonesian ann works in apartment in manchester, here at this shop mostly nippa works here and nid helps some times

Offline Geoff800

Only thing that puts me off about this place is it is very exposed. Do they have a back door?

Offline JM73

Only thing that puts me off about this place is it is very exposed. Do they have a back door?

No they don't but tbh, nobody around there even bothers so it never puts me off.

Offline rocket88

No they don't but tbh, nobody around there even bothers so it never puts me off.
review

I agree with that,not many people about even though it is in the centre of Ashton.

Offline chris1959

i go there regular use the front door nobody bothers

Offline JM73

I'm considering more than just a HE with Nipa.
Just curious to know if anyone has experienced more and is it worth the extra?

Offline chris1959

went there yesterday saw nippa fully agree with the review good massage pretty thai lady and good hand job. i have usually seen nid but she only works there sometimes