Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coco in Stevenage  (Read 1116 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4668154) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Wozel

External Link/Members Only

So finished work and fancied sticking my cock in some pussy. Looked through the old hot list but either they were done for the day or too far for me to travel. Looked at AW for SP near to where I was and came across Coco 2018, ( profile now changed to just plain old Coco). Made the call and someone with limited English answered but spoke enough to make the booking and confirm the services.

Location is one of the buildings next to Stevenage Tesco’s. The SP herself came to open the front communal door and was wearing a very revealing dress that showed her tits off quite nicely. Needless to say it’s not the girl in the pics. She has no ass whatsoever and face wise she was not bad, no stunner but enough to get your dick hard. Inside the flat and shoes off and into the room which was passable. Told her again what I was after and she agreed to all and the £100 notes given for the hour.

She performed the OWO nicely, taking it in DP every now and then and worked the shaft too. Very enjoyable . Her tits are big but fake. They are not professionally done but they are not too bad. No kissing available. Fucked in mish for round one, round two was more GFE based where she got on CG and allowed me to take my time and didn’t rush anything. Fucked her in CG for a good 10 solid minutes.

All in all I did enjoy myself and would return but no doubt it will be someone completely different.

Offline wizzo9

Profile states  "French kissing at discretion" is on the menu, so unless there was some very good reason to decline, then maybe a Neutral for misleading profile

Offline Wozel

Profile states  "French kissing at discretion" is on the menu, so unless there was some very good reason to decline, then maybe a Neutral for misleading profile

French kissing is on all the SP’s profiles so that doesn’t mean anything.