Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smiley Miley, Earls Court, London.  (Read 7996 times)

dantheman

External Link/Members Only

Miley is a very nice person who has a brilliant persona and a smile to match. Very attractive, comms were great, on time, made to feel very welcome, shower offered before, drinks offered on arrival, oh yeah, and the sex was wonderful
I got to Earls Court station about an hour before the meet, just to make sure I knew where the flat was, Turned left out of tube station and found her building, It is a one min walk, So went to Costa and had a coffee to wind down from the day in London.
Texted her at 6.55 and she texted back saying go to her building and wait outside, Handy that there is a bus stop right outside so you can sit down and not look out of place, (apart from the 2 buses that came and stopped for me, drivers were like, wtf???)
Texted flat number and got buzzed in, Opened door quickly and was greeted with that engaging smile, So cute.
Had a brief welcome kiss and hug, Had booked an hour and handed over paperwork, and was offered drink and a shower, nice enough shower, Good array of shower soaps. Very nice and tidy flat.
Went back into the room and Miley was laying on the bed wearing a set of matching bra and knickers. she has a cracking body and great tanned skin, Very nice hair, really short but I love short hair on a lady.
(Warning, Fluffy cunt alert)  I remembered that Miley's favourite colour was pink, so when I was China town I bought her a pink bag, she was really thankful and said that she was going on holiday in a few days and would take it with her.
She then asked what i would like to do, I asked for owo, ro, rimming and filming, No extra charge for filming and she wears a nice cat mask.
Started off with her giving me oral, She has a great technique, sort of figure of eight motion, really nice. I did not film this bit just wanted to see that face sucking away. So i came after ten mins and she cleaned up for me.
Miley asked if I wanted to have a smoke, So we sat on the bed and had a ciggie together, She was interested in what I was in London for and asked about hobbies and such like, She then talked about her time in London and her plans.
We then stared off again with the sex, Slow french kissing, not deep but light, still very nice though, I asked her if she would film me giving her oral, she agreed and I started to lick away, Really nice pussy and it tasted wow, Spent ages down there. I then lifted her arse up and gave her a rimming, Lovely little moans from Miley, She is just so responsive to being licked.
So after quite a time with the oral we proceeded with the fucking, On with the condom which she did to perfection.she went on top first and it was great to film that pussy going down on my cock. really nice eye contact and she makes sure you are having a great time.
I wanted to film the whole bedroom so I placed the phone on a set of draws, So went back to mish, doggy, reverse cowgirl, and one particular fav of mine is where the wg is laying on her stomach and I make sure her legs are together and then fuck her slowly, you can get really deep like that.
I then came again but inside her, I'm not to fussed about cim or trying to pull out and shoot all over tits and arse, I have done it before but depends on the wg really, also I prefer to do cim when they are giving me oral.
So by this time I had 10 mins left and she seemed a bit shocked when I asked for another blow job, she was like, Seriously, You are going to cum again in ten mins. I knew that I wouldn't but we had done the ten mins talk after my first cum, and I did not want to waste the last ten mins talking away the time,
Blimey if there was an Olympic sport for trying to make a guy cum a third time she would win it, She really went for it, Thought her arm was going to drop off and she was sucking like a demon. Sublime eye contact through out, Eventually ran out of time but that was down to me saying as I don't like to take the piss, Was tired out, and just had a couple of mins left to get cleaned up and get dressed.
There was no clock watching, did not feel rushed and she did not hurry me out of the door., Gave her a leaving kiss and hug, And as I was walking down the stairs outside of the flat I just said to myself, Fucking Hell, That was great. 10/10

Offline Jimmyredcab

you are expected to provide a link ----------

Online herbie007

Glad you enjoyed yourself and good review.

Her BJ technique is certainly different but I enjoyed all the same.

dantheman

you are expected to provide a link ----------

Bugger it, I totally forgot I had to do that. Thanks for putting her link up for me.

Offline titanph

Nice review, definitely a top contender for my next punt.

dantheman

Nice review, definitely a top contender for my next punt.
Cheers T, Just go for it, she is a gem.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Bugger it, I totally forgot I had to do that. Thanks for putting her link up for me.

Funny things happen when you are in love.      :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

dantheman

Funny things happen when you are in love.      :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Alright, All because I got her a pink bag, Don't take the piss geezer.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Alright, All because I got her a pink bag, Don't take the piss geezer.

Nothing to be ashamed of, I was in love once --------------------- when I was 14.      :hi: :hi:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Just own up. It was your pink bag, wasn't it? ;)

dantheman

Nothing to be ashamed of, I was in love once --------------------- when I was 14.      :hi: :hi:
Being in love with Pam and her five sisters does not count as real love.

dantheman

Just own up. It was your pink bag, wasn't it? ;)
That's it, I'm never buying a wg another gift, ever.  :dash:

andrei

That's it, I'm never buying a wg another gift, ever.  :dash:

why would you? shes not your girlfriend, its a business transaction

Offline Packer

Have to say...I had Smiley Miley on my HL for a long while, but some of her older photos really weren't that great, so I haven't paid her a visit yet.  I looked again today and OMG....she looks truly amazing in the recent set she has put up. 

What a fantastic pair she has - lovely and pert and her slim physique really is quite something.  All her new pics show her body in the most erotic way. I see others have posted some in another thread on "best tits on AW". Understandably!

So is it just that:-

- she's made up massively in these new pics (I don't thin she is, and look at that innocent smile!)
- the old pics were just naff, or
- has she always been a looker but I just never saw it?

I'd love to know as there have been very few pics on AW that have given me a boner....but her new ones did this morning!

Offline Trenlover

Packer,

I saw Miley once back in 2010 when she first came to london and was working in whitechapel. Pictures are deceiving, irl she is extremely hot, she has the body of a young teen, as I remember.

mystery7

I saw her a few months back and her hair was really short. Think she wears a wig for her recent pics :)

Tommyboy

I saw her a while ago. She was alright but not the best service. Bj was a bit disappointing... But otherwise the whole session was ok. She was very friendly :)

Offline mattylondon

How sweet of him. Bless!  :rolleyes: 

Offline Kingb3000

I get from her AW that she says she enjoys what she does.   Feedback suggests this is true + friendly also - so all good.  + near train station so good for me.

Question - is she one of those naughty kinky girls (I am a sucker for those....)   :)   ?

dantheman

How short is her hair?
It's shorter than in her profile pics, looks really nice.

dantheman

Have to say...I had Smiley Miley on my HL for a long while, but some of her older photos really weren't that great, so I haven't paid her a visit yet.  I looked again today and OMG....she looks truly amazing in the recent set she has put up. 

What a fantastic pair she has - lovely and pert and her slim physique really is quite something.  All her new pics show her body in the most erotic way. I see others have posted some in another thread on "best tits on AW". Understandably!

So is it just that:-

- she's made up massively in these new pics (I don't thin she is, and look at that innocent smile!)
- the old pics were just naff, or
- has she always been a looker but I just never saw it?

I'd love to know as there have been very few pics on AW that have given me a boner....but her new ones did this morning!
If you haven't seen Miley already, go and see her, Had an amazing time with her.

Quesadilla

Great review, great profile, added to my shortlist - thanks Dan!

sprint81

Saw miley a few months back, she is stunning, stunning little body and certainly looks a lot better in the flesh than her photos!
She has a very cheeky personality and is a very fun kind of girl we had a good laugh as well as a good fuck!! I popped once after banging away at her for a while, after a short  rest she tried her hardest to make me cum again, she must of got cramp in her jaw and arm trying!!

Still have lovely visions of her doing me in reverse cowgirl!!
Second best girl I've seen!!