Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hellen Anal Goddess | Northolt | Brazilian big ass | Time waster  (Read 448 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5069839) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Ericbadboyaight

Profile: External Link/Members Only

Date: 21st of November

Communication: all over text, probably using a maid but was done swift without issues. Confirmed
Anal only session over text and things were looking good.

The meet:
Was told to call when I get to the location next to a small parked boat.

There was another punter standing outside as we were both awkwardly standing next to the boat looking at our phones and as he got there probably a few minutes before me, he got invited first so I saw him walking into the same door as I was invited into a few minutes after that.

Anyhow, I was walked in by this late 40ties unattractive Brazilian milf and I immediately asked where was
Hellen the girl in the pics. She smiled and pointed to a room so I just went in thinking I would see hellen.

She then came inside the room and again I asked where is Hellen, she said hellen busy with another customer and tried to seduce me. I said I am here for hellen and she started waffling in Brazilian trying to sound all sexy and shit but I wasn’t feeling her at all. Then I heard the other punter and what I think is Hellen in the next room having a great time so I realised they double booked me and the other punter.

I stoop up and told her to stop waffling and that I am leaving and that she wasted my time.

I left frustrated as I had the time confirmed over text

Typical Latina thing to do.

Avoid if you don’t want to waste your time.

Really looked forward to banging that big ass of Helens

Offline peter purves

Cheers for the review and warning. It looks like Helen may not exist at all.
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Nz

Well the profile says "Chest Size: 34" D Enhanced"
In the gallery photo she hardly has anything and clearly natural...
My man boobs are bigger than hers!

Very likely B&S.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 07:22:00 am by Nz »

Offline Ericbadboyaight

Cheers for the review and warning. It looks like Helen may not exist at all.

I think she does exist and the other punther was giving it to her in the room next door.

Offline Ericbadboyaight

Well the profile says "Chest Size: 34" D Enhanced"
In the gallery photo she hardly has anything and clearly natural...
My man boobs are bigger than hers!

Very likely B&S.

Haha well I’m an ass man,  I never read boob stats :P