Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian massage HE provider  (Read 2203 times)

Offline Royalthailover

Hi all, not in the area very often but in the past I've used Li in Coventry. As she appears unavailable at the moment does anyone have any other recommendations for the West Midlands area for similar service either Chinese or thai?

Thanks a lot

Online mr.bluesky

Hi all, not in the area very often but in the past I've used Li in Coventry. As she appears unavailable at the moment does anyone have any other recommendations for the West Midlands area for similar service either Chinese or thai?

Thanks a lot

Rainbow nature on Hollyhead road Coventry or Nancy just a few streets away from Li. ( sorry hopeless at posting links ) More on offer at rainbow nature. ie topless or nude he. more choice of lady's. Try Leamington spa for a few Thai/ Chinese shops .All have reviews  :hi:

Offline Royalthailover

Thanks Bluesky, Leamington spa would be perfect but struggling to see much in way of recent reviews other than Wannisa spa which seems limited/hit and miss

Offline Pete556

Thanks Bluesky, Leamington spa would be perfect but struggling to see much in way of recent reviews other than Wannisa spa which seems limited/hit and miss
Go and see Lisa in Warwick. Plenty of reviews.
Thai Oriental Spa ok for basic masssge & HE.

Offline Beamer

Go and see Lisa in Warwick. Plenty of reviews.
Thai Oriental Spa ok for basic masssge & HE.

Lisa in Warwick is probably the best in that area.....loads about her via the search button

Online mr.bluesky

Lisa in Warwick is probably the best in that area.....loads about her via the search button

Yes I forgot about her. Have'nt seen her for a while ,must make a return visit.  You could also try lilly/ Linn in Stratford on avon if that's not too far for you. She has quite a few good reviews.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 04:40:36 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Royalthailover

So after reading reviews I think Nancy will be better VFM than Rainbow nature, however there probably isn't much difference in service. Any recommendations for today??

Review to follow

Online mr.bluesky

So after reading reviews I think Nancy will be better VFM than Rainbow nature, however there probably isn't much difference in service. Any recommendations for today??

Review to follow

Nancy does quite a firm massage unless you tell her not to and will only do a happy ending no topless or b2b. She does not work sundays though.  You could try Old Lode Lane in Solihull if thats not too far but happy ending is all you will get here too. Loads of reviews on this place. I think Laura and Nicole will be on today both do reasonable massages with excellent cock handling skills.  :hi:
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 09:35:09 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Pete556

Nancy does quite a firm massage unless you tell her not to and will only do a happy ending no topless or b2b. She does not work sundays though.  You could try Old Lode Lane in Solihull if thats not too far but happy ending is all you will get here too. Loads of reviews on this place. I think Laura and Nicole will be on today both do reasonable massages with excellent cock handling skills.  :hi:
Had a massage with Laura this week - that lady knows how to please a man! One of the best Happy Beginning's I've had and the
massage afterwards was excellent. Up there with the best of 'em.

Online mr.bluesky

Had a massage with Laura this week - that lady knows how to please a man! One of the best Happy Beginning's I've had and the

Likewise.  Also saw Laura this week. Not much of a massage off her but she spent the whole hour just teasing and playing with my cock and balls. When it came to the happy ending I didn't last as long as usuall as I was gagging to shoot my load after so much cock play  :wacko:

Offline fredhiggins

What's the price when an HB is included?

Offline Pete556

What's the price when an HB is included?
It does not cost any extra. They are more than happy to help to come twice - and in fact love you to do so.
So, £70 for the hour.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 07:43:39 pm by Pete556 »