Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: giving an address to an agency  (Read 1022 times)

bham1234

Hi,

I'm going to make an appointment through an agency for the first time in the morning.  The agency website says that I'll need to give my address which I don't want to do.  Can anyone tell me what the agency does with the address and whether if I give them a random address they can tell that it's not really mine?

Thanks in advance.

DaveMugabe

Fucking hell they're getting deperate arent they?

vorian

Why an agency and not an indie, all you are doing is paying over the odds so the pimp gets a cut.  :unknown:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
If it is an agency I would guess this is an outcall.  How do you expect the women to find you without an address?

Online finn5555

If it is an agency I would guess this is an outcall.  How do you expect the women to find you without an address?

They are psychic Dani  :sarcastic:

Offline smiths

Hi,

I'm going to make an appointment through an agency for the first time in the morning.  The agency website says that I'll need to give my address which I don't want to do.  Can anyone tell me what the agency does with the address and whether if I give them a random address they can tell that it's not really mine?

Thanks in advance.

No idea what the Agency which is run by a pimp will do with your address but i wouldnt trust a pimp with my address, so i dont do Outcalls, simple.

So if your that bothered only visit WGs in which case your address is irrelevant.

jcdmj12

Well, for an outcall, your could always give them your parents' address and give your dad a nice surprise.  Your mum might not be too chuffed though.

Rochdull lad

Well, for an outcall, your could always give them your parents' address and give your dad a nice surprise.  Your mum might not be too chuffed though.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Ben4454

I am sure they'll notice the address isn't real when the girl rings the bell of the wrong house. They need a residency for security reasons and most won't just simply 'meet you outside'

If it is security you're after than only do out calls at hotel locations.

Offline Jimmyredcab

If the girl is visiting you they will need an address, that would also apply with an Indie.

If you are visiting her then no need to reveal your location.

In the past I had dozens of outcalls, never had a problem ------ apart from some girls being total dogs, that is why I no longer do outcalls.

cockneybstrd

In the past I had dozens of outcalls, never had a problem ------ apart from some girls being total dogs, that is why I no longer do outcalls.

I have done here is ten quid for the petrol in that situation

Which she moaned about but still took