Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Monique - Garage Girls - Newport, South Wales  (Read 4239 times)

Offline willis50

External Link/Members Only
Had some business down this way so decided to give this place a try, great website.
Turned up and knocked on wrong door first as its off the main street  :scare: that was a bit embarrassing!
was told all they had was a milf so said ok, well she was pleasant enough probably early 60s sadly done nothing for me anyway bit of a massage and then covered blow, it then went from bad to worse with her taking her teeth out and chucking them into the corner, told me they had been knocked out when someone stood up to quickly! wtf! didn't do it for me so said to her get on top, sadly couldn't do this as she had a bad leg!!! having been knocked over by a car!
Couldn't cope any more! but she did give a reasonable hand job over her boobs to finish but to be honest was glad to get out!

« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 08:29:52 am by willis50 »

Offline Ironrose

South Wales is in south east of England ? :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline crfc

Sounds like she needs a full service at a different kind of garage! ;)

Offline Mil 34

This has got to be one of the funniest reviews I’ve read on here ha ha

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

+ 1.

Shit punt for poor old Wills. But very funny for the rest of us to read  :lol:

Offline Steelworker

Absolutely fucking brilliant review.  :D

Offline neil_williams

im a bit sus about that place, one of the ladies on the site italia is listed as being 28, shes on AW and says shes 43.

Offline Discreet_welshman

Pretty sure Italia is past 43 too  :lol:
Was a good place for a quick pump and dump years ago, gone very downhill since...

DW  :hi:

Online iverthickone

Pretty sure Italia is past 43 too  :lol:
Was a good place for a quick pump and dump years ago, gone very downhill since...

DW  :hi:

When it was in St Julians it was excellent, with tidy girls too.

As you say, downhill since.

Offline Proton

This has got to be one of the funniest reviews I’ve read on here ha ha

A truly lovely crap punt & great story, read it a few times whilst laughing.  :lol:
Over the years I have been so close to driving to Newport to this particular garage, well "Willis" you have saved me cash & the world some carbon dioxide  :thumbsup:

Offline HughJardon

A few years back I visited a mature lady, a bit on the plain jane side, as I lay on the bed naked I noticed there was 2 glasses of water on the sideboard, yeah one for me and the other to my sheer horror for her teeth  :scare:
I stayed and had one of the best suckjobs ever, I came hard in her mouth, doubt I would go to the garage at this moment in time, that place was never a hotspot