Author Topic: CiCi, Pink Peony Liverpool  (Read 948 times)

Offline plums

External Link/Members Only

I've had a couple of good visits to this place now and was torn between another booking with Coco who offers an excellent value HE or seeing what the extras were like with one of the other girls.  I called ahead to book an appointment for 11am this morning and decided to go with whoever was available.  Turns out it was CiCi.  I'd say she was a bit older than Coco but a small frame and friendly smile but very little English.

I got a very thorough massage from her, perhaps moreso than CoCo but with time passing and no much in the way of sneaky touches, I began to wonder if anything else was available when she asked me to turn over onto my front.  To be fair, this is usually the signal that it's HE time but instead a got a very thorough front massage which isn't something I've ever had in a parlour before and was actually quite enjoyable.  Eventually, however, there was only one area left that she hadn't attended to and she asked me if I would like a B2B.  I agreed and managed to get her to do it for £30.  Her clothes came off and she climbed on top and seemed happy for me to suck and play with her tits and ass.  I continued to do this once she dismounted and gave me a great HE.  She cleaned me up and gave me a head massage to take us up to full time.  One thing I liked was that once the HE was done with, she didn't stop to put her clothes back on as a lot of Thai girls do.  She was happy to continue the massage and clean up whilst fully naked.  In fact, I finished getting dressed before she did!

All in all it was a very satisfying experience in a good value establishment.

1hr - £40 plus £30 B2B & HE.