Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooke34DD lives up to previous reviews - Walsall  (Read 13927 times)

14 review(s) for brooke34DD (13 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Neojay76

Happened a few weeks ago and only just found time to review.

COMS
Emails sent and confirmed day and time, requested call on the morning to confirm meet and to give final instructions. £150 hour booking

Walsall hotel, easy parking, safe and no worries. Was asked to call when I had arrived and was quick to answer. Given room number. All good so far.

Made my way through reception, no issues. Used the stairs and knocked on the door and the usual magic door routine.

Appearance.
Wow 😮
Firstly I’d like to say that she is a stunner, I found her to be smaller and slimmer than her pics suggest. I actually prefer someone alittle curvier. Just my preference but no issues. Yes her lips are enhanced and again not my normal cup of tea but again not a issue for me.
Her tits tho are amazing, I do like the enhanced look and they were perfect.

Meet
As soon as I was in the room there was a big smile from Brooke and her arms were around my neck and she’s straight into DFK which I loved. Greeted like a proper GFE which is what I was looking for. Hands on her waist and ass. Great body and clearly looks after herself.
Paperwork sorted and asked if I needed to shower which I declined as I’d had one before I left for the meet.
Back to kissing and then hands started to wonder. Undoing my shirt she makes her way down to my trousers and starts to unbutton. She then takes out my already hard cock and says to me “do your balls need emptying?” Absolutely!!!
She then squats in front of me and then takes me into her mouth. She knows how to suck cock believe me. Maybe the best I’ve had. Within a few minutes I can feel the sap rising and then she stops and looks up at me and says “your not cumming yet!”  My god! felt good.
She then asked me to undress, as I did this she started to dance sexily with her back to me. Shaking her ass at me. Little lap dance which was a nice touch.
Brooke then whispered in my ear “how do you want me?”  requested 69 and this was again awesome, tasting her sweet Pussy while she’s sucking my cock, bliss. DT wasn’t a issue for Brooke. Then she’s spinning round And into cow girl we went. Leaning over me and pushing those tits into my face I had to have those nipples in my mouth.  Amazing feeling her grinding on my cock playing with her tits. All the right noises not over exaggerated.
Reverse cowgirl was a great sight, watching that ass bounce up and down on my cock was a pleasure! Could feel the sap rising once again so suggested I give her some oral. Smile on her face she reply’s “well of course” spent a good 10 minutes down on her, again all the right noises and feeling her cum on my tongue was a great feeling( I hope she did anyway)
My turn and again my cock is in her mouth and within a few minutes I’m about to cum so she wanks me off over her tits! OMG. I’m drained! Literally.
I collapse on the bed and she snuggles into me and then there’s chit chat for 5 mins.
She reaches down to stir my soldier but he’s done! Not a problem for her.
With time almost up I get dressed and with a kiss at the door I’m on my way with a smile on my face.
Would I return? Most probably. Saves the penny’s

External Link/Members Only

Online Punterperson1971

Good review one I’ve always wanted to see.

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review Neojay  :hi:

Good to hear she still delivers, I've not seen her recently but always had excellent punts with her.

Offline Pantysniffer

Saw her few yrs ago in Walsall. Great experience

Offline s1988

Was my first punt about a year ago, must go and see her again.

Online RandomGuy99

Are her cheeks and dimples "enhanced" too?

I like dimples, but not fake ones.

She looks very "enhanced" to me.

Offline Neojay76

I’m no expert random guy99 and she may have had more work done but I was more than happy having those lips around my cock and those tits in my face. All good from me!

Online RandomGuy99

I’m no expert random guy99 and she may have had more work done but I was more than happy having those lips around my cock and those tits in my face. All good from me!
Looks like she has had her nose done too.

Offline guymids-72

Was my first punt about a year ago, must go and see her again.

Popped my punting cherry with Brooke also about 10 years ago......

Offline ceemanforever

I should have reviewed her a few months back but wasn't sure how to rate her due to...

Had a great time in a well known hotel where you had to register your number plate to avoid a fine.
Long story short, said not to worry she would register it for me to avoid the embarrassing trip to the reception desk. A month later I get a letter through the door with a £50 fine and my location.
Very lucky I don't get my post read or that situation could have been incredibly frosty at home.
Text her politely letting her know what had happened and given her the heads up that she may want to get a different hotel in future and didn't even get a response, never mind a sorry.
So a weird one, great service,looks etc but left a very sour taste a month later

Online Excalibur

Hmm, sour taste indeed ceeman.

I saw Brooke a few years ago at a well known budget hotel place by Star City - positive and I’ve reviewed  on UKP.  As I was leaving she asked if I’d tapped in my car reg plate on the ‘iPad’ at reception. I said no as I was not aware there was a hotel parking procedure.  So on the way out I doubled back to the reception/bar area and entered my reg plate and left.

No problems, no fines etc.  Reading ceeman’ s experience it got me thinking why Brooke doesn’t tell the punter to enter the reg at reception as part of the joining instructions.  The only thing I can think of is that some customers would/could/might bail if they had to hand over their reg details pre-punt?

Just a thought....to be forewarned is to be forearmed.

Offline James

i seen her a year ago same star city hotel

holiday ###
i would say negative. she was lazy. no dfk. after first cum she didnt put effort in to get me hard again.
looks not all that either
converyor ser vice
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Walsalllad15

One lady I'd love to see, but can't.

Offline Walsalllad15

Can't say, but it's nothing bad.

Offline jimmymac

Can't say, but it's nothing bad.

You probably know her or live close to her.

Offline Walsalllad15

I live close to her,  still very very tempting

Offline jimmymac

I live close to her,  still very very tempting

That's a tough situation to be in but fuck it, you only live once.

Offline KingUser2017

Offline Neojay76

I didn’t find her like that, certainly found her attractive and with the service she offers and her skills are out of this world. Go see her and you won’t be disappointed

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Anyone have an idea why brooke packed in? Never got to see her, came close twice September ish time last year!

Just  general query, i realise we are in lock down! Only just noticed she wasnt in my HL anymore

Online Punterperson1971

I wonder if she’s used this situation to take a break,and she was on my HL too.

Offline bigpoppapomp

Anyone have an idea why brooke packed in? Never got to see her, came close twice September ish time last year!

Just  general query, i realise we are in lock down! Only just noticed she wasnt in my HL anymore

She was on my H/L too but she disappeared about early Feb time so was before Covid-19 really started to become a live issue, hopefully she will return as never got to see her also

Online Punterperson1971

She was on my H/L too but she disappeared about early Feb time so was before Covid-19 really started to become a live issue, hopefully she will return as never got to see her also
Never got to see any wg by the looks of it  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline James

I seen her a while ago. Duck lips let her down. Body was fine eeee
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cryton123

I saw her years ago. I didn’t find her sexy at all  :thumbsdown: body was scrawny with two rock hard boulders bolted on. And big duck lips. Service wasn’t too bad but felt very disconnected. I definitely never contemplated a return visit.

Offline zid

I saw Brooke about 10 years ago or more (cannot remember) at a hotel in Walsall.
I remember walking into the room and thinking wow.
She was amazing. Very polite and not as plastic as she is now.
Saw a few times after that ans then stopped, as i felt she was not interested and disconnected.

Offline Neojay76

Was hoping Brooke would make a return after lock down but still awol. Maybe gone forever 😂

Offline bigpoppapomp

Doesn't appear so unless she's created a new profile, not sure how long AW allows a WG to reinstate a closed profile, shame but plenty of other girls to see in and around area once things open up a bit more (looks at 2022 calendar)

Offline guymids-72

I seem to remember reading in another thread that she was spending time at one of Her Majesty's finest hotels....

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

I seem to remember reading in another thread that she was spending time at one of Her Majesty's finest hotels....

Yes i remember reading summat like that, but didn't the poster come back saying he'd mixed her up with another lady  :unknown:

Offline Littlefoot

Yes i remember reading summat like that, but didn't the poster come back saying he'd mixed her up with another lady  :unknown:

That is how I remember it, can’t find the thread now.  :hi: