Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a - Chancery Lane  (Read 1405 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Teflontony

External Link/Members Only

1hr @ £130 + £30 CIM

Well reviewed enough on here already but here are my 2 cents from a recent visit a couple of weeks back.

Location in a block of flats a couple of mins walk from Chancery Lane st. Comms quick and efficient though there was a moment when I messaged I was outside where I thought I was about to be ghosted when she didnt respond - no harm no foul she did albeit a couple of minutes into the pre-agreed time.

Share the flat with another WG whom I caught a glimpse of after I showered - other WG appears to use the actual bedroom with Veronica in a makeshift bedroom in the living room with a curtain separating the kitchen.

The girl herself looks like the pictures on some of the older reviews on here - curly blonde hair, reasonable enough face, nice eyes, surprisingly toned body.

Started off with some FK (not DKF), and then proceeded to her whipping my cock out. Now bearing in mind I had showered and as far as i was concerned thoroughly washed the little soldier she seemed to disagree giving my cock a sniff before proceeding to seemingly polish by bellend for the better part of a minute - a mood killer to say the least.

She at least made up for it with one of the most fantastic OWO sessions i've had - on her knees in front of the mirror, with me alternating between standing and sitting and absolutely demolishing the back of her throat - she can take it and seems to enjoy it.

I asked to fuck, on with the dom with her mouth and proceeded to doggy. Another downer here as she seemed quite disinterested, making some robotic sounds and just taking the pounding - after about 5 minutes of relentless thrusting I was getting a bit bored tbh so thought sod this why dont you do what you seem to be good at so got her back to sucking me off before unloading in her mouth.

Based on prior reviews I see she can be enthusiastic, maybe I caught her at a bad time or she just didnt like me, but either way, the slightly late start, the cock polishing and slightly lifeless body language offset the fantastic BJ.

I would return but maybe just for 30mins and just to go balls deep in her mouth again when fancying a release given she's so conveniently located for me.

Offline charlatan44

I got the cock sniffing treatment followed by extensive wet wipe treatment also despite having just showered. It is indeed a mood killer but glad to see it wasn't just me. Sorry you didn't have a great service. I gave her a negative so seems you had a slightly better experience than me !